Elon Musk finds #StayWoke clothes in Twitter closet !!!

Kloppolution

Nov 23, 2022, 2:34:59 PM11/23/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZpebaZ8qxc&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia

He is taking the piss out of you Michael/S*nian/Paul
Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal lid, but I notice that your account is still
active so when will you be leaving the platform just like all the other
offended ****** are threatening to do like ???

PMFSL :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad and jurgen klopp.

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 24, 2022, 3:05:38 AM11/24/22
On 23/11/2022 19:34, Kloppolution wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZpebaZ8qxc&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia
>
> He is taking the piss out of you Michael/S*nian/Paul
> Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal lid, but I notice that your account is still
> active  so when will you be leaving the platform just like all the other
> offended ****** are threatening to do like ???
>

> PMFSL :-)

Has he reinstated Tommy Titwank luv? :)

Paulina Prick

Nov 24, 2022, 1:22:42 PM11/24/22
On 24/11/2022 08:05, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
I know I am a women Luv but I do still have sperm on the end of my dick
after a good wank.

Being gay, I think you should help me wipe it off darling.

What do you say Luv?

--
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them/Ze

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 24, 2022, 1:36:03 PM11/24/22
You're not a woman luv and never will be. You're a inbetweener faggot
trannie :)

HTH luv.

Paulina Prick

Nov 24, 2022, 1:58:18 PM11/24/22
On 24/11/2022 18:36, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
I know I am Luv, isn't it great all the gayness in these NG's nowdays?
Do you remember back in the day when we would have been attacked for
enjoying our feminine side and calling each other luv?

BTW, when are you going to wipe the sperm from the end of my dick darling?

What do you say Luv?
--
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them/Ze

Kloppolution

Nov 24, 2022, 4:34:11 PM11/24/22
Both of you freaks should be exterminated you fucking weirdo cunts !!!

YUK !!!