Commonwealth Games: Tom Daley protests anti-Transalution/Emily trolling at opening ceremony

1 view

Darth Simian

Jul 29, 2022, 4:27:27 AMJul 29
Watch diving star Tom Daley carry the Queen's baton in support of LGBTQ+
rights during the opening ceremony of the 2022 Commonwealth Games in
Transalution/Emily's home town Birmingham.

The Olympic champion - who has spoken out against Usenet posters who
troll transexuals - entered the stadium flanked by activists holding
LGBTQ+ flags.
video...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/commonwealth-games/62341228

Why don't you ask Tom to stick his baton up your new 'box'
Transalution/Emily! 🤬🖕🙈🙉
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of

Kloppolution

Jul 29, 2022, 6:09:36 AMJul 29
On 29/07/2022 09:27, Darth Simian wrote:
> Watch diving star Tom Daley carry the Queen's baton in support of LGBTQ+
> rights during the opening ceremony of the 2022 Commonwealth Games in
> Transalution/Emily's home town Birmingham.
>
> The Olympic champion - who has spoken out against Usenet posters who
> troll transexuals - entered the stadium flanked by activists holding
> LGBTQ+ flags.
> video...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/commonwealth-games/62341228
>
> Why don't you ask Tom to stick his baton up your new 'box'
> Transalution/Emily! 🤬🖕🙈🙉

Ooh that Tom is so fit, he can stick it in my box any day !!!

FACT !!!

:)

Elliot Page

Jul 30, 2022, 12:03:30 PMJul 30
I thought you loved me Emily? 💔😢

Kloppolution

Jul 30, 2022, 2:09:45 PMJul 30
I do lid. I want to do rude things to your bottom lid.

:)