Rafa Out!

1 view

Unknown

Sep 18, 2021, 3:01:37 PM9/18/21
Aston Villa scored three goals in nine minutes as a brilliant
second-half display saw Everton's unbeaten run ended at Villa Park.
As one of only five Premier League teams still unbeaten before
Saturday's game, the Toffees fell apart in the second half as the hosts
deservedly took all three points.
After a lacklustre first half with few chances, the game sprung to life
in the 66th minute when Villa full-back Matty Cash fired past stand-in
Everton goalkeeper Asmir Begovic with a fine left-footed finish.
The Toffees conceded again three minutes later as substitute Leon
Bailey's corner was headed into his own net by Lucas Digne at the near post.
Bailey added a third 15 minutes from full-time after showing great
composure to nod the ball down before finding the roof of the net with a
thunderous strike.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58525372

That was so *shite* from Everton that it has disturbed my rest!
I will only find peace when this fat *twat* leaves my club!
🤬
--
"There was nothing like quietening that Kop. When you stuck a goal in
there it all went quiet, apart from a bit of choice language aimed in

Rafalution

Sep 19, 2021, 4:24:05 AM9/19/21
On 18/09/2021 20:01, "William Ralph \"Dixie\" Dean"
He is shite, good job we have Jurgen running Englands most successful
football club !!!

Lol :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad and Rafa Benitez