PLM!

Darth Simian

Jul 11, 2020, 4:51:22 PM7/11/20
Three *brave* police officers deal with one of Michael / Rafalution /
Scoopex's violent *criminal* bros!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVWUWZQR8Zw
These police officers have my full support! If anything I believe they
were too *soft* when dealing with this arsehole!
:-(
--
https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/ocr/af/how-to-report-a-crime/
https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/asb/asb-b/report-antisocial-behaviour/

Rafalution-19&6

Jul 12, 2020, 10:01:33 AM7/12/20
FAF how you have flipped again after I smoked you out.

You will be posting Tommy is the dogs bollocks posts next !!!

LMFAO :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad and Mr Jurgen klopp

Darth Simian

Jul 12, 2020, 5:46:00 PM7/12/20
On 12/07/2020 15:01, Rafalution-19&6 wrote:
> On 11/07/2020 21:51, Darth Simian wrote:
>> Three *brave* police officers deal with one of Michael / Rafalution /
>> Scoopex's violent *criminal* bros!
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVWUWZQR8Zw
>> These police officers have my full support!  If anything I believe
>> they were too *soft* when dealing with this arsehole!
>> :-(
>> --
>> https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/ocr/af/how-to-report-a-crime/
>> https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/asb/asb-b/report-antisocial-behaviour/
>>
>> https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/fo/fraud/
>> https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/rti/rti-b/report-a-road-traffic-incident/
>>
>> https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/cd/civil-dispute/
>
> FAF how you have flipped again after I smoked you out.
>
> You will be posting Tommy is the dogs bollocks posts next !!!
>

> LMFAO :-)

It is too easy to make you drop a *clanger* Harvey! You call me a
*grass* for helping the police to bring your *bros* to justice! The
world *laughs* as your *true* WHF ID is revealed!
--
*FAKE* Leagues Don't Matter

ChuckSpears

Jul 15, 2020, 8:49:30 AM7/15/20
On 11/07/2020 21:51, Darth Simian wrote:
How come these of videos tend not to show how these people end up on
the ground. I find it difficult to believe that they are just co
operating with the police. I wouldn't like to go home from work week
after week with a black eye or missing teeth because some asshole feels
like taking a swing at me while I'm trying to doing my job.