Get Well Soon Your Majesty 🙏

Darth Simian

Feb 6, 2024, 8:31:16 AMFeb 6
https://www.weforum.org/videos/great-reset-hrh-prince-of-wales-we-have-no-alternative/
🌍👁️
--
I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your
heirs and successors, and to the NWO/WEF/WHO according to law. So help
me God.
God Save King Charles. Long Live King Charles. May The King live for ever.

Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager

Feb 7, 2024, 6:21:32 AMFeb 7
What a creepy-crawley elitist bum-licker you are Bro. GMO! Urrrgh! 🤢

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...

Darth Simian

Feb 7, 2024, 5:37:03 PMFeb 7
On 07/02/2024 11:21, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> On 06/02/2024 13:31, Darth Simian wrote:
>> https://www.weforum.org/videos/great-reset-hrh-prince-of-wales-we-have-no-alternative/
>> 🌍👁️
>> --
>> I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your
>> heirs and successors, and to the NWO/WEF/WHO according to law. So help
>> me God.
>> God Save King Charles. Long Live King Charles. May The King live for
>> ever.

> What a creepy-crawley elitist bum-licker you are Bro. GMO! Urrrgh! 🤢

The Prince of Wales has expressed his gratitude for "the kind messages
of support for Catherine and for my father, especially in recent days".
These were the first public comments from Prince William since the
cancer diagnosis for his father, King Charles.
"It means a great deal to us all," said the prince, at a charity
fundraiser for London's Air Ambulance.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68226013

His Majesty The King knows who his loyal subjects are GM Snitch!
The day will come when unvaccinated traitors meet their fate at The
Tower! 🪓
🌍👁️
--
We champion health and a better future for all
Dedicated to the well-being of all people and guided by science, the

Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager

Feb 8, 2024, 7:32:01 AMFeb 8
On 07/02/2024 22:37, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 07/02/2024 11:21, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
>> On 06/02/2024 13:31, Darth Simian wrote:
>>> https://www.weforum.org/videos/great-reset-hrh-prince-of-wales-we-have-no-alternative/
>>> 🌍👁️
>>> --
>>> I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your
>>> heirs and successors, and to the NWO/WEF/WHO according to law. So
>>> help me God.
>>> God Save King Charles. Long Live King Charles. May The King live for
>>> ever.
>

>> What a creepy-crawley elitist bum-licker you are Bro. GMO! Urrrgh! 🤢
>>
> The Prince of Wales has expressed his gratitude for "the kind messages
> of support for Catherine and for my father, especially in recent days".
> These were the first public comments from Prince William since the
> cancer diagnosis for his father, King Charles.
> "It means a great deal to us all," said the prince, at a charity
> fundraiser for London's Air Ambulance.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68226013
>
> His Majesty The King knows who his loyal subjects are GM Snitch!
> The day will come when unvaccinated traitors meet their fate at The
> Tower! 🪓
> 🌍👁️

The satanic paedo is a lizard and was best mates with Jimmy Savile, his
brother was best mates with Jeffrey Epstein. Can you see a pattern
forming here, Bro. GMO?

Kloppolution

Feb 10, 2024, 3:24:10 AMFeb 10
Is he a Pedo Lizard from out of space or a mere Earth based Pedo Lizard
Paul Poof???

*CONFIRMED LOON*

FAFTBH :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager

Feb 10, 2024, 8:56:38 PMFeb 10
'Out of space' for sure, luv 🤣

Kloppolution

Feb 11, 2024, 5:20:54 AMFeb 11
Thanks for the confirmation you big Homo !!!

LOLZ :-)

Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager

Feb 14, 2024, 8:09:36 AMFeb 14
On 10/02/2024 08:24, Kloppolution wrote:
I take it from your response TGMO, that you're 'not arsed' about the
royal family's links to paedophiles and can only assume that you support
paedophilia and elite paedophile rings. This comes as no surprise given
that you are a trannie and sexual deviant yourself.