England gave the token ***** 2 minutes at the end.

Darth Simian

Jul 31, 2022, 3:16:08 PMJul 31
That should save us from Transalution/Emily's *fake* racism πŸ’© on Usenet
and twitter! πŸ‘πŸ€£
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Jul 31, 2022, 4:00:50 PMJul 31
On 31/07/2022 20:16, Darth Simian wrote:
> That should save us from Transalution/Emily's *fake* racism πŸ’© on Usenet
> and twitter! πŸ‘πŸ€£

I was thinking the same thing. Good job it didn't go to penalties, I
didn't want a repeat of Southgate's *woke* balls-up :)

Darth Simian

Aug 5, 2022, 4:22:09 PMAug 5
On 31/07/2022 21:00, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
I can't identify with the Palace side. Should I write a letter to the
fucking BBC? πŸ™ˆ
--
β€œWhile the vaccine discovery was progressive, the joy I felt at the
prospect before me of being the instrument destined to take away from

Darth Simian

Sep 21, 2022, 4:41:11 PMΒ (10 days ago)Β Sep 21
On 31/07/2022 21:00, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
natural human being as God created) wrote:
Harry Kane is putting Transalution/Emily's sickening Wokeness ahead of
goals and trophies. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰
Expect England Men to win fuck all again! 🀬

World Cup 2022: England captain Harry Kane to wear anti-discrimination
armband.
England men's captain Harry Kane will wear a OneLove armband for the
team's Nations League games and at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62982043
πŸŒπŸ‘οΈ
--
Join the Forum and help shape a better future
We believe that progress happens by bringing people together. People

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Sep 21, 2022, 5:21:31 PMΒ (10 days ago)Β Sep 21
On 21/09/2022 21:41, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 31/07/2022 21:00, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
> natural human being as God created) wrote:
>> On 31/07/2022 20:16, Darth Simian wrote:
>>> That should save us from Transalution/Emily's *fake* racism πŸ’© on
>>> Usenet and twitter! πŸ‘πŸ€£
>>
>> I was thinking the same thing. Good job it didn't go to penalties, I
>> didn't want a repeat of Southgate's *woke* balls-up :)
>>

> Harry Kane is putting Transalution/Emily's sickening Wokeness ahead of
> goals and trophies. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰
> Expect England Men to win fuck all again! 🀬
>
> World Cup 2022: England captain Harry Kane to wear anti-discrimination
> armband.
> England men's captain Harry Kane will wear a OneLove armband for the
> team's Nations League games and at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62982043
> πŸŒπŸ‘οΈ

Is it me or does this look like a ginger Tom Cruise to you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62980921 :)

Darth Simian

Sep 24, 2022, 5:32:30 AMΒ (7 days ago)Β Sep 24
On 21/09/2022 22:21, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
England's embarrassing relegation from their Nations League group might
just be the least of manager Gareth Southgate's worries as they once
again flouted their status as one of the supposed World Cup favourites.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63016466

I told you so. A least Transalution/Emily and his Wokerati will be happy.
The lads wore their armbands promoting sodomy, mutilation and open
border immigration! πŸ™ˆπŸ€¬
--
Powering The UK's Journey To Carbon Neutrality!
Formed in the UK in 2007, Cuadrilla is a privately owned British

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Sep 24, 2022, 7:34:18 AMΒ (7 days ago)Β Sep 24
So do the bureaucrats in the EU.