Transalution/Emily can't identify with the Lionesses team of *real* white women!

Darth Simian

Jul 31, 2022, 11:45:15 AMJul 31
But for some the lack of diversity in the England squad is a problem to
be worked on, and one the team has recognised.

Players from Football Beyond Borders, an education and social charity,
spoke to BBC Newsbeat about representation at the top level of the
women's game.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-62346385

Woke 💩 from Transalution/Emily's beloved BBC! 🤬🙈🙉
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of

Kloppolution

Jul 31, 2022, 12:57:16 PMJul 31
On 31/07/2022 16:45, Darth Simian wrote:
> But for some the lack of diversity in the England squad is a problem to
> be worked on, and one the team has recognised.
>
> Players from Football Beyond Borders, an education and social charity,
> spoke to BBC Newsbeat about representation at the top level of the
> women's game.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-62346385
>
> Woke 💩 from Transalution/Emily's beloved BBC! 🤬🙈🙉

Are there any trannies playing lid ?