不可阻挡的步伐——写在中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦提出十周年

Darth Simian

Nov 28, 2022, 3:36:57 PM11/28/22
敢于有梦
习近平这样描绘中国梦小康梦、强国梦、中国梦,老百姓的“幸福梦”形成同心共圆中国梦的强大合力中国道路中国梦·追梦这十年|人生有梦不觉远
more...
http://cpc.people.com.cn/

The Zero Covid Policy is the only way to ensure the safety of the
people! 😷💉
🌍👁️
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 28, 2022, 4:23:33 PM11/28/22
On 28/11/2022 20:36, Darth Simian wrote:
> 敢于有梦 习近平这样描绘中国梦小康梦、强国梦、中国梦,老百姓的“幸福梦”形
> 成同心共圆中国梦的强大合力中国道路中国梦·追梦这十年|人生有梦不觉远
> more...
> http://cpc.people.com.cn/
>
> The Zero Covid Policy is the only way to ensure the safety of the
> people! 😷💉
> 🌍👁️

人民万岁!:)

Darth Simian

Nov 28, 2022, 4:39:08 PM11/28/22
On 28/11/2022 21:23, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
黑色变性怪胎
🤣

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Nov 28, 2022, 4:45:40 PM11/28/22
那是变性转基因,不是我!:)