Nigel Farage: Ngozi Fulani PLANNED Royal race row !!!

1 view

Kloppolution

Dec 1, 2022, 3:10:55 PM12/1/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDWB3_45yPg&ab_channel=GBNews

Another anti Royal, Anti British Marxist ****** Talking shite as usual !!!

We all know where you really come from Michael/Paul Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal

The local Birmingham LadyBoy club !!!

PMFSL :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad and jurgen klopp.

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Dec 2, 2022, 4:21:59 AM12/2/22
On 01/12/2022 20:11, Kloppolution wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDWB3_45yPg&ab_channel=GBNews
>
> Another anti Royal, Anti British Marxist ****** Talking shite as usual !!!
>

> We all know where you really come from Michael/Paul
> Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal
>
> The local Birmingham LadyBoy club !!!
>
> PMFSL :-)

Nigel is *not* talking shite, luv. :)

Kloppolution

Dec 2, 2022, 2:49:17 PM12/2/22
On 02/12/2022 09:21, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
Please use your homosexual language with those of the same persuasion as
you Paul Prick and not with us *proper* males !!!

Thank you !!!

:-) :-) :-)

Darth Simian

Dec 3, 2022, 12:28:16 PM12/3/22
On 02/12/2022 19:49, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 02/12/2022 09:21, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
> natural human being as God created) wrote:
>> On 01/12/2022 20:11, Kloppolution wrote:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDWB3_45yPg&ab_channel=GBNews
>>>
>>> Another anti Royal, Anti British Marxist ****** Talking shite as
>>> usual !!!
>>>

>>> We all know where you really come from Michael/Paul
>>> Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal
>>>
>>> The local Birmingham LadyBoy club !!!
>>>
>>> PMFSL :-)
>>>

>> Nigel is *not* talking shite, luv. :)
>>

> Please use your homosexual language with those of the same persuasion as
> you Paul Prick and not with us *proper* males !!!
>
> Thank you !!!
>
> :-) :-) :-)
That lying ***** bitch is about as British as you Transalution/Emily!
You should both go back! ✈️🖕
--
"Let’s be clear about what is really going on here: the British people
deserve to know which party is serious about stopping the invasion on

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Dec 3, 2022, 12:28:24 PM12/3/22
On 02/12/2022 19:49, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 02/12/2022 09:21, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
> natural human being as God created) wrote:
>> On 01/12/2022 20:11, Kloppolution wrote:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDWB3_45yPg&ab_channel=GBNews
>>>
>>> Another anti Royal, Anti British Marxist ****** Talking shite as
>>> usual !!!
>>>

>>> We all know where you really come from Michael/Paul
>>> Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal
>>>
>>> The local Birmingham LadyBoy club !!!
>>>
>>> PMFSL :-)
>>>

>> Nigel is *not* talking shite, luv. :)
>>

> Please use your homosexual language with those of the same persuasion as
> you Paul Prick and not with us *proper* males !!!
>
> Thank you !!!
>
> :-) :-) :-)

The *trannie* doth protest too much, methinks :)

Kloppolution

Dec 3, 2022, 12:59:45 PM12/3/22
On 03/12/2022 17:28, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
It is obvious for the whole world to see from the language that you use
proves that you are a homosexual !!!

Don't worry though "lid" you will be warmly wlecomed in these *woke* times !

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Dec 3, 2022, 3:02:23 PM12/3/22
Why do you protest so much in giddy excitement, luv? :)

Kloppolution

Dec 3, 2022, 3:49:42 PM12/3/22
On 03/12/2022 20:02, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
About your homosexuality?

It seems that it is welcomed in these NG's these days lid

I don't protest, I just dont want to be invoved with you and your kind
so please stay away from me !!!

HTH :-) :-) :-)

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Dec 3, 2022, 5:35:37 PM12/3/22
What makes you think I'm a homosexual, luv? :)

Kloppolution

Dec 3, 2022, 5:51:04 PM12/3/22
On 03/12/2022 22:35, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
It is obvious from the language you use lid !!!

If you want to use gay language, please keep it in your own community !!!

This will be the last reply you get from me when you use Homo language
and you will be ignored in future!!!

I will not participate in your depraved lifestyle !!!

*FACT*

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Dec 3, 2022, 6:29:49 PM12/3/22
I'm just using pronouns that are appropriate for a *trannie* like
yourself, luv :)