Statement by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on COVID-⁠19 Summit,SEPTEMBER 17, 2021

Darth Simian

Sep 20, 2021, 3:42:24 PM9/20/21
STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
On Wednesday September 22 President Biden will convene a virtual COVID
Summit on the margins of the UN General Assembly.

This meeting is about expanding and enhancing our shared efforts to
defeat COVID-19, building out from previous gatherings of world leaders
and ministers in fora like the G7, G20, and Act Accelerator to rally
civil society, NGOs, philanthropists, and industry along with world
leaders and align on a common vision for defeating COVID-19 together.

We will be asking participants to commit to of a higher level of
ambition across four themes:

Vaccinate the World by enhancing equitable access to vaccines and
getting shots in arms.
Save Lives Now by solving the oxygen crisis, and making tests,
therapeutics and PPE more available.
Build Back Better by establishing a sustainable health security
financing mechanism, and global leadership for emerging threats.
Calling the World to Account by aligning around targets, tracking
progress, and supporting one another in fulfilling our commitments.

We will have more to share on the COVID Summit in the coming days.
more...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/09/17/statement-by-white-house-press-secretary-jen-psaki-on-covid-19-summit/
💉😷🔫
Get Vaccinated! Don't be a Stupid Easily Led *CUNT* like GM Paul *Snitch* !
--
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in
simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.