Diversity

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Dec 4, 2022, 8:59:43 AM12/4/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUxrcl4Q-M&t=555s

Corrupt politicians from both Labour and Tory ranks need publicly
executing for the crimes they have committed against this once fine
country! 🤬

Darth Simian

Dec 5, 2022, 5:26:23 PM12/5/22
On 04/12/2022 13:59, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
The known *grass* Transalution/Emily is watching every post, waiting for
his/her/it's chance to reduce the White-British regular poster
percentage in these groups from 66% to 0%. 🤬🙈
🌍👁️
--
"Let’s be clear about what is really going on here: the British people
deserve to know which party is serious about stopping the invasion on

The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a natural human being as God created)

Dec 6, 2022, 1:40:41 PM12/6/22
On 05/12/2022 22:26, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 04/12/2022 13:59, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
> natural human being as God created) wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUxrcl4Q-M&t=555s
>>
>> Corrupt politicians from both Labour and Tory ranks need publicly
>> executing for the crimes they have committed against this once fine
>> country! 🤬
>>
> The known *grass* Transalution/Emily is watching every post, waiting for
> his/her/it's chance to reduce the White-British regular poster
> percentage in these groups from 66% to 0%. 🤬🙈

He/she/it is not speaking to me in case I call him/her/it 'luv'.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Darth Simian

Dec 7, 2022, 2:06:48 PM12/7/22
On 06/12/2022 18:40, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
"I am very afraid, but I just want people to know that we do exist,"
Shahd says about her decision to speak out about life as a transgender
woman in Qatar. Like the other person in this article, we have changed
Shahd's name to protect her.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63783327

We know your *real* name 'Shahd'!
The stupid freak Transalution/Emily went to the World Cup and got the
good hiding he/she/it deserved! 🤣
🌍👁️
--
Join the Forum and help shape a better future
We believe that progress happens by bringing people together. People