Anyways

ZB

Jul 27, 2005, 5:54:29 PM7/27/05
Enough talk about football, lets talk about something else for a change.

Anyone heard the new Coldplay album? Fecking brilliant, so it it.

Psychobudgie

Jul 27, 2005, 5:55:12 PM7/27/05
ZB wrote:
> Enough talk about football, lets talk about something else for a change.

Celtic were playing football tonight?

--
Regards,

Psychobudgie

Very deep. You should send that into Reader's Digest, they've got a page
for people like you. - Douglas Adams

andy

Jul 28, 2005, 5:59:36 PM7/28/05

"ZB" <z...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3kqe4lF...@individual.net...

> Enough talk about football, lets talk about something else for a change.
>
> Anyone heard the new Coldplay album? Fecking brilliant, so it it.

brillkiant album, have you seen the video?, not as good as bratislavas new
one like.....

Jonnybhoy

Jul 27, 2005, 6:03:28 PM7/27/05

"ZB" <z...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3kqe4lF...@individual.net...
> Enough talk about football, lets talk about something else for a change.
>
> Anyone heard the new Coldplay album? Fecking brilliant, so it it.
Don't you find it a bit too similar to their previous works?

Jimbo

Jul 27, 2005, 6:05:59 PM7/27/05
I like that Chris Martin [is he any good at football]

"Jonnybhoy" <Jonnyb...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

ZB

Jul 27, 2005, 6:06:30 PM7/27/05

I havent been a big fan, this is their first album I've listened to. Very
impressed.

ZB

Jul 27, 2005, 6:06:54 PM7/27/05
Psychobudgie wrote:
> ZB wrote:
>> Enough talk about football, lets talk about something else for a
>> change.
>
> Celtic were playing football tonight?

Good point, so what have we been talking about for the past couple of hours
when I should be packing?

andy

Jul 28, 2005, 6:07:50 PM7/28/05

"Jimbo" <jimb...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

>I like that Chris Martin [is he any good at football]

strachan just signed him

Jason

Jul 27, 2005, 6:22:16 PM7/27/05
Psychobudgie wrote:
> ZB wrote:
>> Enough talk about football, lets talk about something else for a
>> change.
>
> Celtic were playing football tonight?

Almost miraculous how your shift patterns fit around a Celtic defeat.

--
Jason

Jason

Jul 27, 2005, 6:22:50 PM7/27/05

He must be shite then.

--
Jason

andy

Jul 28, 2005, 6:29:03 PM7/28/05

"Jason" <jjjj...@ntllworld.com> wrote in message

rumour has it he is in for capucho too :-)

Ronnie the Tim

Jul 27, 2005, 6:38:16 PM7/27/05
"ZB" <z...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3kqer6F...@individual.net...

I prefer Snow Patrol.
--
Ronnie the Tim

andy

Jul 28, 2005, 6:40:53 PM7/28/05

"Ronnie the Tim" <ronnie...@tiscali.spamfritters.co.uk> wrote in message

I prefer Stiff little fingers

Von Heler

Jul 27, 2005, 9:59:33 PM7/27/05
Still chuckling over the spectacle in Motherwell, on 28 Jul 2005, "andy"
<ayer...@hotmail.com> put down his happy meal and blurted:

I prefer the long drawn out death roll of someone dying of terminal
flatulence

--

"Motherwell will beat Celtic - LMFAO @ you!" - ZB
"Is the game going to be televised at celtic park? with title celebrations

Doo doo doo doo dooooooo...I'm LOVIN' it! :D

Danny

Jul 28, 2005, 6:46:53 AM7/28/05
Von Heler wrote:
> Still chuckling over the spectacle in Motherwell, on 28 Jul 2005,
> "andy" <ayer...@hotmail.com> put down his happy meal and blurted:
>

>> "Ronnie the Tim" <ronnie...@tiscali.spamfritters.co.uk> wrote in
>> message news:42e80...@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
>>> "ZB" <z...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I prefer Snow Patrol.
>>> --
>>> Ronnie the Tim
>>>

>> I prefer Stiff little fingers
>>

> I prefer the long drawn out death roll of someone dying of terminal
> flatulence

'suffering' not dying. And it's 'man' not someone.

--
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Stevie

Jul 28, 2005, 2:38:34 PM7/28/05
Danny wrote:
> Von Heler wrote:
>> Still chuckling over the spectacle in Motherwell, on 28 Jul 2005,
>> "andy" <ayer...@hotmail.com> put down his happy meal and blurted:
>>

>>> "Ronnie the Tim" <ronnie...@tiscali.spamfritters.co.uk> wrote in
>>> message news:42e80...@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...

>>> I prefer Stiff little fingers
>>>

>> I prefer the long drawn out death roll of someone dying of terminal
>> flatulence
>
> 'suffering' not dying. And it's 'man' not someone.

Eh? Is this a lyric?
Anyway, you're all wrong. Listen to the Foo Fighters instead.
--
Stevie
TWSH site :

Danny

Jul 28, 2005, 5:08:05 PM7/28/05
Stevie wrote:

>> 'suffering' not dying. And it's 'man' not someone.
>
> Eh? Is this a lyric?

He's quoting Red Dwarf, and badly.

> Anyway, you're all wrong. Listen to the Foo Fighters instead.

Good band. Not too keen on their latest album. Give me Colour and the Shape
and self titled any day.

Stevie

Jul 29, 2005, 3:46:14 AM7/29/05
Danny wrote:
> Stevie wrote:
>>>
>>> 'suffering' not dying. And it's 'man' not someone.
>>
>> Eh? Is this a lyric?
>
> He's quoting Red Dwarf, and badly.

You can quote lines from Red Dwarf verbatim? As much as I find the
programme funny, that's a bit sad.

>> Anyway, you're all wrong. Listen to the Foo Fighters instead.
>
> Good band. Not too keen on their latest album. Give me Colour and the
> Shape and self titled any day.

Next up... The Datsuns. They're magic.

Danny

Jul 29, 2005, 7:44:28 AM7/29/05
Stevie wrote:

>> He's quoting Red Dwarf, and badly.
>>
> You can quote lines from Red Dwarf verbatim? As much as I find the
> programme funny, that's a bit sad.

<sad and proud> :)

>> Good band. Not too keen on their latest album. Give me Colour and the
>> Shape and self titled any day.
>
> Next up... The Datsuns. They're magic.

Not a fan of these newer rock bands at all. They all seem to be a bit
soulless.