Re: NOT ONE WHITE WILL COME FORWARD TO FIGHT AN OPPONENT with "SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS"

Message has been deleted

max.it

Jul 5, 2021, 4:48:12 PM7/5/21
On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 13:38:33 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>NOT ONE WHITE WILL COME FORWARD TO FIGHT AN OPPONENT with "SAME/EQUAL
>WEAPONS" cuz Whites FEAR DEATH like no other race and WHITES are "PURE
>COWARDS".

What weapon are you thinking of ? You have the weapon, I won't need
one, I can fight, I'll take your weapon and stuff it up your ass
beside your head.

max.it

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Jul 5, 2021, 6:26:42 PM7/5/21

In article <sbvqkb$mpg$1...@dont-email.me>
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> SNIP

___________######
__________##____##
__________###__###
__________##_##_##
__________##____##
__________##____##
__________##____##
__________##____#######
____########____##____##
__#####___##____##____######
_###_##___##____##____##___##
_##__##___##____##____##___##
_##__##___##____##____##___##
_##__##___##____##___###___##
_##__##___##____##____#____##
_##____##___###___##_____#_##
_##________________________##
__##_______________________##
__###_____________________##
___####_________________###
_____##_________________#
_____###_______________##
______##################

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tom Lake

Sep 23, 2021, 5:42:46 PM9/23/21
On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 5:08:04 PM UTC-4, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> You have been and you will be a REMOTELY CONTROLLED SLAVE of MI6 and MI5
> FOREVER and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

If there's nothing we can do about it, then why bother to tell us? It won't do any good, according to you.
Me? I'm proud to be White. I don't put down other races but I promote my own.
Message has been deleted

max.it

Sep 24, 2021, 3:45:15 PM9/24/21
I'd love to know what my programming expects from me.
Is filthy stinking rich a bad thing?

max.it