Ire V Everyone

max.it

Aug 4, 2022, 4:55:15 PM8/4/22

They give everyone a decent game but they haven't made it to the
winners paddock for ages.
It's clear that the talent and skills are available but they aren't
making a team of it.
I really think that Bobby Rao (Narishima) is still the man to manage
and coach the Ireland team. Dravid and other didn't suffer from his
coaching.He is a top ECB staff coach for training other coaches and
most important, he was my examiner in 2001ish when I got my coaching
quals.

max.it
(Lazare Hoche)