Which is your favorite IPL team?

wtac...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 2:50:45 AM6/1/16
Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL). For that, I need some ideas which team is the favorite of most cricket lovers. Can you tell me your favorite team?

jzfre...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 2:59:59 AM6/1/16
Queensland

Joanna Shuttleworth

Jun 1, 2016, 3:08:10 AM6/1/16
On 2016-06-01, wtac...@gmail.com <wtac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL).

off-charter

Bob Dubery

Jun 1, 2016, 4:57:35 AM6/1/16
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 08:50:45 UTC+2, wtac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL). For that, I need some ideas which team is the favorite of most cricket lovers. Can you tell me your favorite team?

Worplesdon. Or Stuart Law.

John Hall

Jun 1, 2016, 5:45:23 AM6/1/16
In message <4dc9a77e-1d4e-4020...@googlegroups.com>,
wtac...@gmail.com writes
>Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL).
>For that, I need some ideas which team is the favorite of most cricket
>lovers. Can you tell me your favorite team?

You might have better luck asking on an Indian cricket newsgroup or
forum. It seems unlikely that many UK cricket followers will have a
favourite, any more than they would have a favourite side in the
Australian Big Bash.
--
John Hall
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin"

Brian Lawrence

Jun 1, 2016, 5:55:21 AM6/1/16
On 01/06/2016 07:50, wtac...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL). For that, I need some ideas which team is the favorite of most cricket lovers. Can you tell me your favorite team?

In another life I was quite adept at doing an IPL of an IBM
mainframe :-)

Offramp

Jun 1, 2016, 6:12:51 AM6/1/16
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 07:50:45 UTC+1, wtac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL). For that, I need some ideas which team is the favorite of most cricket lovers. Can you tell me your favorite team?

If the Tamil Tigers are a team then that is my favourite team.

Steve Hague

Jun 1, 2016, 11:43:12 AM6/1/16
Definitely the Bangalore Super-King Emperor Spider-Man Iron Men. You
can't touch them.
Steve Hague

Rodney Ulyate

Jun 1, 2016, 12:14:02 PM6/1/16
On 2016/06/01 8:50 AM, wtac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL). For that, I need some ideas which team is the favorite of most cricket lovers. Can you tell me your favorite team?

I'll be for the Knight Riders when they give Hasselhoff a game.

Rodney

Richard Dixon

Jun 1, 2016, 12:26:25 PM6/1/16
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 07:50:45 UTC+1, wtac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello guys, I want to write a blog about Indian Premier League (IPL). For that, I need some ideas which team is the favorite of most cricket lovers. Can you tell me your favorite team?

The Lambert and Buttler Menthol Superkings.

Offramp

Jun 1, 2016, 12:57:33 PM6/1/16
The Harambe Gorillas.

gap...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 1:17:56 PM6/1/16
On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 12:57:33 PM UTC-4, Offramp wrote:
> The Harambe Gorillas.

Royal town bikes

jzfre...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 4:43:26 PM6/1/16
On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 1:43:12 AM UTC+10, Steve Hague wrote:
> Definitely the Bangalore Super-King Emperor Spider-Man Iron Men. You
> can't touch them.

By any objective standard they also have the best cheerleaders.

max.it

Jun 1, 2016, 4:59:06 PM6/1/16
Is maith liom an cháir sunrisers.The colours are cool.

max.it

alvey

Jun 1, 2016, 6:44:18 PM6/1/16
On Tue, 31 May 2016 23:50:44 -0700 (PDT), wtac...@gmail.com wrote: