Worse signing ever?

miked

Jan 29, 2024, 11:20:21 AMJan 29
Leicester have just signed Puckovski for next season. Do they not
know of his endless health problems, eg concussion almost every other
time he plays? I believe hes just been concussed again in a reserves
match in Victoria.

mike

jack fredricks

Jan 29, 2024, 10:37:41 PMJan 29
I'd not sign him... as he's a Victorian...

Let's see wait until the season ends. He'll probably average 65.

miked

Jan 30, 2024, 9:45:38 AMJan 30
i dont doubt his ability, just wonder how many games he'll actually
play. he hasnt played many FC games for Victoria over the last 2 years.

mike

jack fredricks

Jan 30, 2024, 3:02:25 PMJan 30
On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 12:45:38 AM UTC+10, miked wrote:
> i dont doubt his ability, just wonder how many games he'll actually
> play. he hasnt played many FC games for Victoria over the last 2 years.

Lucky for him CC pitches are slower and lower.

FWIW, I don't think he has much of a future in cricket, because of the issue you've mentioned.

Mad Hamish

Feb 1, 2024, 3:49:20 AMFeb 1
Juliette_BlackOn Mon, 29 Jan 2024 16:16:47 +0000, dmik...@yahoo.co.uk
Presumably they got him cheap, he's played 5 shield matches this year
and is averaging 21
I've heard different reports about the latest head knock, he was
withdrawn from the game but I'm not sure if he ever actualy tested
positive for concussion - he apparently had passed at least one
concussion test but he may have failed a later one.
Although now I find he's just pulled out of a shield match with
dizziness issues

A huge factor even apart from his repeated concussion problems is that
he's missed so much cricket.