How Britain Stole $45 Trillion from India with Trains | Empires of Dirt

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 24, 2021, 8:15:06 PM3/24/21

How Britain Stole $45 Trillion from India with Trains | Empires of Dirt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_jGPf764d0

The Dark History of the UK’s Biggest Mansions | Empires of Dirt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAbCuEFNAV8

RH156RH

Mar 25, 2021, 3:50:27 AM3/25/21
Translation: the Raj brought the great blessing of a firm Western guiding colonial hand.... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 25, 2021, 4:07:20 AM3/25/21
Translation: You should be LOCKED AWAY in a mental asylum in solitary
confinement UNTIL you learn to ACCEPT FACTS.

RH156RH

Mar 25, 2021, 11:04:32 AM3/25/21
....and its lack today is a monumental loss....RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 25, 2021, 1:43:34 PM3/25/21
You would be the first one to be killed off, IF eugenics is implemented
on this planet.

Bill Pollock

Mar 26, 2021, 5:18:27 PM3/26/21
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 10:43:34 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/25/2021 8:04 AM, RH156RH wrote:

> >> Translation: You should be LOCKED AWAY in a mental asylum in solitary
> >> confinement UNTIL you learn to ACCEPT FACTS.

You're the one that's SCHIZOPHRENIC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer terrorist ji

You believe the CIA and other intelligence agencies of the West is
implanting Westerners with MIND CONTROL CHIPS

> > ....and its lack today is a monumental loss....RH
> >
> You would be the first one to be killed off, IF eugenics is implemented
> on this planet.

Eugenics has been implemented all over this planet.

https://academic.oup.com/jhered/article-abstract/18/2/67/779658?redirectedFrom=PDF

HINDU EUGENICS
'The greatest eugenic movement that the world has yet
witnessed originated in India. It was the institution
of the caste system.'

https://eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/world/530b9bce76f0db569b000011

'Sterilizations began in India between 1975 and 1977 during a period that was called the Emergency. On June 26, 1975, Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi declared a state of emergency, giving her the power to rule by decree. One significant concern leading to this state of emergency was the issue of overpopulation. Under Family Planning initiatives, both men and women were sterilized, with an emphasis placed on men, in efforts to curb such drastic population growth (Brown, 1984). Although the sterilization program was not as eugenically focused as other countries, men and women were still being forcibly sterilized (Sharma, 2011). It is unknown how many people were sterilized in this period; however, it is estimated that 7 million people were sterilized in 1976 alone (Brown, 1984). Incentives were given to people who agreed to be sterilized; these incentives came in the form of anti-poverty benefits such as houses, plots of land, wells, loans and money (Dugger, 2001).

Despite the end of the state of emergency in India, sterilizations still occur there today. Sterilization programs have continued throughout the 21st century in efforts to, again, control population growth. By 2012, approximately 4.6 million women had undergone sterilization surgeries, many without their consent or knowledge of it happening (“As a result of forced sterilisations, 4.6 million women can no longer have children in India - Asia News,” n.d.). The state also began creating ‘sterilization camps’ where mass sterilizations of up to 100 women were done in unsanitary conditions (Newman, 2012; Gates, 2013).Women are still provided with incentives, although they mostly come in the form of cash payments, equal to $10-11 USD and generally are to cover the cost of lost wages (Dugger, 2001).

It is unknown how many people have been sterilized in India, beginning in 1975 until present. No apology has been made to those that have been sterilized and no compensation, other than the incentives given to some people for being sterilized, has been provided.'

Unfortunately, USA is also doing this, though not to same scale.

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/nativevoices/timeline/543.html

Same with Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization_in_Canada
Message has been deleted

Bill Pollock

Mar 26, 2021, 7:46:28 PM3/26/21
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 2:58:58 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/26/2021 2:18 PM, Bill Pollock wrote:

> > You're the one that's SCHIZOPHRENIC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer terrorist ji
> >
> > You believe the CIA and other intelligence agencies of the West is
> > implanting Westerners with MIND CONTROL CHIPS
> TORTURE people stealthily and call them "schizophrenic".
>
> MURDER people and make them look like "suicides and accidents".

THat's what your side does

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20020930/baldwin20020916

'Gujarat, one story has come to symbolize the collective suffering of the
Muslim community. It is told and retold on news stories, in NGO reports,
in eyewitness accounts: "I was running [and] I saw a pregnant woman's
belly being cut open," states a young boy on Indian television. "The
fetus was pulled out and thrown up in the air. As it came down it was
collected on the tip of the sword." "[Kausar Bano] was nine
months'pregnant," recalls Saira Banu at the Shah Alam camp for refugees.
"They cut open her belly, took her fetus with a sword and threw it into
a blazing fire. Then they burned her as well." "We were to hear this
story many times," wrote the Citizen's Initiative fact-finding team of
women, who saw photographic evidence of the burned body of a mother with
a charred fetus lying on her stomach. '

> TYPICAL INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE "white christian PURE EVIL
> FILTHY RACE".

TYPICAL INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE "saffron hindu PURE EVIL FILTHY NATIONALISTS"

> I sincerely hope american whites POST the following on "alt right, white
> supremacist, republican, militia websites" SO the bible thumping BUBBAS
> understand HOW their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CIA, NSA, DHS and FBI
> PSYCHOPATHS have been "SECRETLY CHIPPING Americans for more than 30
> years" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING THEM with Directed Energy
> Weapons and also DESTROYING their relationships, life and careers by
> REMOTELY PROGRAMMING THEM.

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme.

Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .

> All those jesus loving white bubbas with AK-47s, M16s and AR15 Rifles
> should go and SLAUGHTER CIA, FBI and NSA agents like fucking pigs.

Yes, you demand that people murder CIA, FBI and NSA agents, because
you are schizophrenic with a paranoid delusion that CIA, FBI and NSA
agents want to kill you, so you want the CIA, FBI and NSA agents to be
killed first.

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme.

Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .

> Somebody offered a BOUNTY for BEHEADING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE
> FUCKING PIGS

Who was it? A terrorist named FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer supports the Real IRA, a dreadful
Irish nationalist organization that blows up both Protestants and
Catholics and children.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Omagh-bombing

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer /Neil Ozman/Sunil Sethi wrote:
<9aca0k$lv3$1...@merki.connect.com.au>
'Thank God we have the REAL IRA, still fighting for freedom.'

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer /Neil Ozman/Sunil Sethis wrote:
<9ah9fs$6pi$1...@merki.connect.com.au>
(Of the Real IRA) 'They in fact are hero's and are fighting
for freedom from British SCUM! Who would believe a Brit. in
any case, lies is 2nd nature to you bastards.'

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
'This pomie bastard will never answer for the scum of the 2nd of world
after the Muslims for their inhumane treatment of others. Bastard
POMIE do not try to attribute other peoples remarks to me, I am
reposting my remarks. I do support the REAL IRA, they like others
want to get rid of British scum from their country'

> MERCILESSLY BEHEAD FBI, CIA, MI-6 and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/j0UH9jhYnkk/JzzgdUN-pkoJ

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme.

Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .

> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
> "White race".

EVEN DOGS will be shocked at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of "Saffron Goondas".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30040790
'India's dark history of sterilisation'

'During the 1975 Emergency - when civil liberties were suspended - Sanjay Gandhi, son of the former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, began what was described by many as a "gruesome campaign" to sterilise poor men. There were reports of police cordoning off villages and virtually dragging the men to surgery.'

'An astonishing 6.2 million Indian men were sterilised in just a year, which was "15 times the number of people sterilised by the Nazis", according to science journalist Mara Hvistendahl. Two thousand men died from botched operations.'

> WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

https://www.history.com/news/colonists-native-americans-smallpox-blankets

'It's not clear smallpox-infected blankets even worked.

It’s also not clear whether or not the attempt at biological warfare had the intended effect. According to Fenn’s article, the Native Americans around Fort Pitt were “struck hard” by smallpox in the spring and summer of 1763. “We can’t be sure,” Kelton says. Around that time, “we know that smallpox was circulating in the area, but they [Native Americans] could have come down with the disease by other means.”

Historian Philip Ranlet of Hunter College and author of a 2000 article on the smallpox blanket incident in Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, also casts doubt. “There is no evidence that the scheme worked,” Ranlet says. “The infection on the blankets was apparently old, so no one could catch smallpox from the blankets. Besides, the Indians just had smallpox—the smallpox that reached Fort Pitt had come from Indians—and anyone susceptible to smallpox had already had it.”

The most important indication that the scheme was a bust, Ranlet says, “is that Trent would have bragged in his journal if the scheme had worked. He is silent as to what happened.”'

"the smallpox that reached Fort Pitt had come from Indians"

> “When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
> Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
> closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”
>
> ― Jomo Kenyatta

You must be pleased to learn that Christianity is being removed from Africa.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55147863

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56411157

> MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
> "what your EVIL GOVTS are doing behind your back".

MULTIPLY this DECEIT by a FACTOR of a BILLION and you will understand
"HOW EVIL SAFFRON GOONDAS" are FRONTSTABBING YOU.

> EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
> CHIPPING Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
> explained in the following column by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
> Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme.

Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .

> Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
> https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

https://www.nami.org/Personal-Stories/I-Am-Living-with-Schizoaffective-Disorder-and-I-Wi

'I began to believe I was a mind control victim of the CIA. I thought there was a microchip implanted in my body, monitoring my whereabouts and that people were communicating with me constantly through secret “double speak”, hidden messages and via reading my mind and sending me thoughts from theirs. I thought people on TV and the radio were directly communicating with me'

Show me one xray of a brain that contains MIND CONTROL CHIPS

> On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
> Mind Invasive Technology
> https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/02/weekinreview/the-nation-delusions-paranoia-is-universal-its-symptoms-are-not.html

'A DERANGED man who believes that the Central Intelligence Agency and other secret Government forces are conspiring to control his mind goes on a rampage, and innocent people die.

Lashing out in an explosion of paranoia, this figure has become an American archetype. By the time a gunman barged into the Capitol on July 24, killing two police officers and wounding a tourist, the figure was so familiar that the suspect, Russell E. Weston Jr., might have been wearing a sign around his neck: loner, with delusions of government persecution. Diagnostic history: paranoid schizophrenia.'

> >> You would be the first one to be killed off, IF eugenics is implemented
> >> on this planet.
> >
> > Eugenics has been implemented all over this planet.

https://academic.oup.com/jhered/article-abstract/18/2/67/779658?redirectedFrom=PDF

HINDU EUGENICS
'The greatest eugenic movement that the world has yet
witnessed originated in India. It was the institution
of the caste system.'

https://eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/world/530b9bce76f0db569b000011

> Typical cocksucking White Christian EVIL filth,

Typical cocksucking Saffron Hindu EVIL FILTH

> Indira gandhi did it to upper caste Indians too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30040790
'During the 1975 Emergency - when civil liberties were suspended - Sanjay Gandhi, son of the former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, began what was described by many as a "gruesome campaign" to sterilise poor men.'

The upper caste Indians were poor were they?

"India has a dark history of state-sponsored population control, often with eugenic aims - targeting the poor and underprivileged," Ms Hvistendahl told me. "The women's tragic deaths [in Chhattisgarh] show that it still happens today."

The poor and underprivileged were upper caste Indians were they?

>It has nothing to do caste

'fraid so - Caste is Eugenics

https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/1clm1f/is_it_ok_for_eugenics_in_india/
'The failed Eugenics program (Castes) has left the nation in a total mess.'

https://www.business-standard.com/article/opinion/the-flawed-idea-of-eugenics-120022900022_1.html
'Meanwhile India perpetrated its own brand of eugenics through endogamous intra-caste unions in a eugenics experiment that started millennia ago.'

https://momentmag.com/book-interview-isabel-wilkerson-on-racism-and-caste-systems/
'She sees parallels to Jim Crow in the Nazis’ criminalization of German Jewry—through race laws that were strongly inspired by American eugenics—and even more so in the caste system of India.'

>The BITCH Indira gandhi became dictatorial to STAY IN POWER.
>

> Eugenics should be and must be implemented based on the CRITERIA of
> "living in realit".

Eugenics should be thrown in the dustbin of history

> If so, NOT ONE WHITE FILTH would qualify and survive.

There would be a lot less Hindus too - remember IQ of India is only 81, whereas
IQ of Britishers is 100.

> Thumb Rule:
>
> NEVER EVER TRUST the "EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTHY RACE".

NEVER EVER TRUST the "EVIL SAFFRON HINDU FILTHY RACE".

(pornography by terrorist FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer deleted)

Message has been deleted

RH156RH

Mar 27, 2021, 6:10:10 AM3/27/21
On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 06:27:44 UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> https://www.amazon.com/PHILIP-SCHNEIDER-whistleblowers-overwhelming-evidence-ebook/dp/B07HRLLJ1T
>

> The list goes on and on and on.
>
> EVERYTHING about WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTH is "DECEPTION" but WHITES don't
> understand their OWN DNA, their OWN GOVTS and MODUS OPERANDI.
> TORTURE people stealthily and call them "schizophrenic".
>
> MURDER people and make them look like "suicides and accidents".
> TYPICAL INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE "white christian PURE EVIL
> FILTHY RACE".
> I sincerely hope american whites POST the following on "alt right, white
> supremacist, republican, militia websites" SO the bible thumping BUBBAS
> understand HOW their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CIA, NSA, DHS and FBI
> PSYCHOPATHS have been "SECRETLY CHIPPING Americans for more than 30
> years" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING THEM with Directed Energy
> Weapons and also DESTROYING their relationships, life and careers by
> REMOTELY PROGRAMMING THEM.
> All those jesus loving white bubbas with AK-47s, M16s and AR15 Rifles
> should go and SLAUGHTER CIA, FBI and NSA agents like fucking pigs.
> Somebody offered a BOUNTY for BEHEADING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE
> FUCKING PIGS
> MERCILESSLY BEHEAD FBI, CIA, MI-6 and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/jOUH9jhYnkk/JzzgdUN-pkoJ
> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
> "White race".
> WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw
> “When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
> Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
> closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”
>
> ― Jomo Kenyatta
> MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
> "what your EVIL GOVTS are doing behind your back".
> EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
> CHIPPING Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
> explained in the following column by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
> Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)
> Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
> https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm
> On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
> Mind Invasive Technology
> https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123
> Thumb Rule:
>

> NEVER EVER TRUST the "EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTHY RACE".
> Every word and every sentence that comes out of the bodily orifices of
> WHITE FILTH when their orifices are NOT occupied with human dicks,
> animal dicks, rubber and metal dicks are MEANT to "DECEIVE and
> MANIPULATE" some entity or the other on the planet.

"There is nothing more we can do for the poor fellow, nurse. Once the hyperfantasy has swollen to this size all we can do is keep the patient as comfortable as possible... RH

Bill Pollock

Mar 27, 2021, 7:52:35 PM3/27/21
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 11:27:44 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> > TYPICAL INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTH doesn't understand WHY this white christian CIA,
> NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopath is "DESPERATELY" trying to
> BRAINWASH and DECEIVE usenet readers into NOT believing the existence of
> MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES secretly developed since the 1960s by
> intelligence agencies.

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. '

'Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . . '

> All of you should ASK YOURSELVES the "very simple question" of whether
> to BELIEVE Doctor Rauni Kilde (former Chief Medical Officer of Finland)
> and Psychologist Ms. Carole Smith and Mind Control Scientists Dr. Robert
> Becker, Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher, Dr. Jean Pierre Changeux
>
> OR
>
> this CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopath with fake name/id Bill
> Pollock

Pollock, whoever he is, has listed several websites that show that
paranoid delusions about the CIA (et al) are a common symptom of
schizophrenia.

> who has been STALKING me for the last couple of weeks with
> "newly created id" to DECEIVE and BRAINWASH you cricket fans.
>

> It is YOUR CHOICE.

Well, I have a PhD and am not unfamiliar with psychology.

> Ask yourselves, why is this PSYCHOPATH Bill Pollock going to"such
> extraordinary lengths" to DECEIVE you and you will KNOW the answer.

The reason you make death threats is because you are schizophrenic.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/aggression-and-impulsivity-schizophrenia
'Aggressive behavior and impulsivity are often found in paranoid schizophrenia and can occur during both acute and chronic phases of the illness.'

> "Free Will" has become HISTORY decades ago.

Well, according to Block Universe theory you are correct

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p086tg3k/the-physics-that-suggests-we-have-no-free-will

but it's not because of MIND CONTROL CHIPS

> ALL OF YOU CRICKET FANS have been "secretly chipped" with mind control
> chips more than 15 years ago.

Is that why they like cricket? Actually they hate it but have been forced
by CIA MIND CONTROL CHIPS to like it?

[...]

Maybe you only like cricket because the MIOND CONTROL CHIPS have forced you to.

> SLAUGHTER THE FBI, CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS and ASIO PSYCHOPATHS and
> TERRORISTS like "FUCKING PIGS"

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer supports the Real IRA, a dreadful
Irish nationalist organization that blows up both Protestants and
Catholics and children.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Omagh-bombing

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer /Neil Ozman/Sunil Sethi wrote:
<9aca0k$lv3$1...@merki.connect.com.au>
'Thank God we have the REAL IRA, still fighting for freedom.'

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer /Neil Ozman/Sunil Sethis wrote:
<9ah9fs$6pi$1...@merki.connect.com.au>
(Of the Real IRA) 'They in fact are hero's and are fighting
for freedom from British SCUM! Who would believe a Brit. in
any case, lies is 2nd nature to you bastards.'

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
'This pomie bastard will never answer for the scum of the 2nd of world
after the Muslims for their inhumane treatment of others. Bastard
POMIE do not try to attribute other peoples remarks to me, I am
reposting my remarks. I do support the REAL IRA, they like others
want to get rid of British scum from their country'

> White xtian Republican whites with M4, M16, AK47 and AR15 RIFLES should
> and must SLAUGHTER the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, MI5, MI6, ASIS and ASIO
> PSYCHOPATHS like "fucking pigs" WITH NO MERCY.

Yes, I understand you are afraid of the FBI etc., because
you think they are going to kill you and you want others
to murder them before they murder you.

But the FBI etc., are not trying to murder you, so you are
breaking the law for trying to incite others to murder them.

> WHITE CHRISTIANS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY VIRUS
> motherfuckers, they "MURDER their own citizens" and make it look like
> suicides and accidents.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer, being an INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY VIRUS
motherfucker, thinks the CIA are trying to murder him so he tries to get other people
to murder the CIA first.

> Frank Olson MURDERED by CIA white christian motherfuckers and made it
> look like a suicide
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson

Attacks on RTI activists in India
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_RTI_activists_in_India
'Many Right to Information Act (RTI) activists, including policemen, have been harassed and even murdered for seeking information to "promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority" in India. Many face assaults on a regular basis. People seeking information from their gram panchayat and the local administration also face social ostracism. A few activists who sought information under RTI related to MNREGA scams, were killed.[1][2][3] Many threats and attacks (including murder) go unreported by the media.'

> Journalist Michael Hastings MURDERED by the CIA WHITE CHRISTIAN
> MOTHERFUCKERS and made it look like an "accident"
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

RTI Activists MURDERED by far right wing Hindu Nationalists
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_RTI_activists_in_India

'Anoop Sign, Abducted and Tortured'
'An RTI activist was abducted from Dankaur town in Gautam Budh Nagar district on 13 December, burnt with cigarette butts on his private parts and beaten with iron rods before being dumped near a petrol pump in a neighbouring district four days later.'

> Phil Schneider MURDERED by CIA and made it look like a suicide
> https://www.amazon.com/PHILIP-SCHNEIDER-whistleblowers-overwhelming-evidence-ebook/dp/B07HRLLJ1T

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_RTI_activists_in_India
'Sanjay Dubey, Murdered'
'Filed RTI regarding illegal construction and PIL in High court against a politician.'

> The list goes on and on and on.

Yes, there's a very long list of people murdered and beaten for exposing corruption In India here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_RTI_activists_in_India

> EVERYTHING about WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTH is "DECEPTION" but WHITES don't
> understand their OWN DNA, their OWN GOVTS and MODUS OPERANDI.

EVERYTHING about FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer is "DECEPTION" but "it" doesn't
understand his OWN DNA, his OWN GOVT and MODUS OPERANDI.

> TORTURE people stealthily and call them "schizophrenic".

Your messages are torture for us Westerners. You are TORTURING
Westerners by obsessively listing our historical bad behavior.

You also keep calling all Westerners PSYCHOPATHS so
enjoy being called SCHZOPHRENIC.

> MURDER people and make them look like "suicides and accidents".

Saffron hindus murder people in gruesome ways to
intimidate anyone exposing corruption in India.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130329173540/http://tehelka.com/where-exposing-corruption-can-kill-you/

> TYPICAL INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE "white christian PURE EVIL
> FILTHY RACE".

Fuck off.

> I sincerely hope american whites POST the following on "alt right, white
> supremacist, republican, militia websites" SO the bible thumping BUBBAS
> understand HOW their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CIA, NSA, DHS and FBI
> PSYCHOPATHS have been "SECRETLY CHIPPING Americans for more than 30
> years" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING THEM with Directed Energy
> Weapons and also DESTROYING their relationships, life and careers by
> REMOTELY PROGRAMMING THEM.

Show me ONE xray of a human brain that contains MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. '

'Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . . '

> All those jesus loving white bubbas with AK-47s, M16s and AR15 Rifles
> should go and SLAUGHTER CIA, FBI and NSA agents like fucking pigs.

I understand you are afraid of CIA, FBI and NSA agents
and think they are trying to kill you. But they are not:
you suffer from a paranoid delusion because you are
schizophrenic.

> [...]

> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of

EVEN DOGS will be shocked at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30040790
'India's dark history of sterilisation'

'During the 1975 Emergency - when civil liberties were suspended - Sanjay Gandhi, son of the former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, began what was described by many as a "gruesome campaign" to sterilise poor men. There were reports of police cordoning off villages and virtually dragging the men to surgery.'

'An astonishing 6.2 million Indian men were sterilised in just a year, which was "15 times the number of people sterilised by the Nazis", according to science journalist Mara Hvistendahl. Two thousand men died from botched operations.'

'"India has a dark history of state-sponsored population control, often with eugenic aims - targeting the poor and underprivileged," Ms Hvistendahl told me.'

> WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F6Dw

https://www.history.com/news/colonists-native-americans-smallpox-blankets

'It's not clear smallpox-infected blankets even worked.

It’s also not clear whether or not the attempt at biological warfare had the intended effect. According to Fenn’s article, the Native Americans around Fort Pitt were “struck hard” by smallpox in the spring and summer of 1763. “We can’t be sure,” Kelton says. Around that time, “we know that smallpox was circulating in the area, but they [Native Americans] could have come down with the disease by other means.”

Historian Philip Ranlet of Hunter College and author of a 2000 article on the smallpox blanket incident in Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, also casts doubt. “There is no evidence that the scheme worked,” Ranlet says. “The infection on the blankets was apparently old, so no one could catch smallpox from the blankets. Besides, the Indians just had smallpox—the smallpox that reached Fort Pitt had come from Indians—and anyone susceptible to smallpox had already had it.”

The most important indication that the scheme was a bust, Ranlet says, “is that Trent would have bragged in his journal if the scheme had worked. He is silent as to what happened.”'

"the smallpox that reached Fort Pitt had come from Indians"

> “When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
> Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
> closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”
>
> ― Jomo Kenyatta

You must be pleased to learn that Christianity is being removed from Africa.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55147863

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56411157

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56550359

Do you support Al-Shabab, Al Quaeda, ISIS etc? After all they want to murder
CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS agents too.

> MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
> "what your EVIL GOVTS are doing behind your back".

MULTIPLY this DECEIT by a FACTOR of a BILLION and you will understand
"HOW FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer " is FRONTSTABBING YOU.

> EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
> CHIPPING Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
> explained in the following column by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
> Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)
> Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
> https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

'The Washington Post reported in in May 1995 that Prince William of Great Britain was implanted at the age of 12.'

I searched the Washington Post website for 'Prince William chip implanted' but there are no results.

https://brainblogger.com/2007/02/27/brain-implants-become-a-borg-or-get-healthy/

'According to one source, controversial Finnish doctor Rauni-Leena Luukanen, the Washington Post reported that Prince William of England received an implant at the age of 12 so that if he were ever kidnapped, he could be traced. Of course, this does not sound unlikely; however, I was not able to find confirmation of that report.'

Show me ONE xray of a human brain with a MIND CONTROL CHIP in it.

> On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
> Mind Invasive Technology
> https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/02/weekinreview/the-nation-delusions-paranoia-is-universal-its-symptoms-are-not.html

'A DERANGED man who believes that the Central Intelligence Agency and other secret Government forces are conspiring to control his mind goes on a rampage, and innocent people die.

Lashing out in an explosion of paranoia, this figure has become an American archetype. By the time a gunman barged into the Capitol on July 24, killing two police officers and wounding a tourist, the figure was so familiar that the suspect, Russell E. Weston Jr., might have been wearing a sign around his neck: loner, with delusions of government persecution. Diagnostic history: paranoid schizophrenia.'

Show me ONE xray of a human brain with a MIND CONTROL CHIP in it.

Kama sutra deleted.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted