WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 21, 2020, 6:56:55 PM5/21/20

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS.
But the american whites "cunningly programmed" everybody to THINK that
America is home of the brave.

The proof is in the pudding.

1) China HUMILIATED American, Australian and British Whites "PUBLICLY".
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.privacy/7QIN2HvN8Hc/3GYJKQCiBgAJ

2) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight Japan in
conventional war which is why they "NUKED Japan TWICE".

3) RACIST White Christian America DID NOT NUKE Germany even once",
"because GERMANS are WHITE CHRISTIANS."

4) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight a war with
RUSSIA because RUSSIA HAD NUKES.

5) White Christian America fights wars ONLY with "PUNY POWERLESS
COUNTRIES" like Iraq, Somalia, Granada, Yugoslavia, Libya and Iran who
don't have nukes and don't have good enough weapons to fight USA.

6) White Christian America does NOT HAVE THE BALLS to Fight China in a
war because CHINA HAS NUKES.

7) If you offer a hand of friendship, bible thumping whites will smile,
shake hands and BACKSTAB YOU when you turn back.

8) On the other hand, if YOU PUT A GUN to a White man's head, he will
"WET HIS -PANTIES- AND BEG YOU FOR MERCY".

9) China READS whites' DNA like a fucking newspaper. No wonder China
"Treats WHITES like PIECE OF SHIT."

10) China KNOWS FOR A FACT that "Western White Christians FEAR DEATH
like NO OTHER RACE on the planet".

11) FACT:

USA "never fought a war" with any country with "equal weapons or nukes"
in its "ENTIRE EXISTENCE", because USA is a "Nation of COWARDS and PUSSIES".

12) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.

13) Whites fight other countries because whites have "superior weapons."

14) You ask a white man to fight their opponents with exactly the same
weapons and you will see whites "wetting their panties" and running and
hiding behind their whore moms and cry "I don't wanna die".

15) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY
CUNNING DECEPTIVE whites".

Message has been deleted

N Gaming

Sep 23, 2021, 12:58:59 AMSep 23
What is india good at being ? slaved
India has extensive experience of being enslaved

india was dominated by foreigners for 1148 years

Indo Greeks 100

Indo scythians 100

Kushan-100

Huna-100

Ghazni-71

Delhi sultanate-333

Mughals-213

British-131

Even Largest india empires were conquered by foreigners

Mauryan empire-Indo Greeks

Indo Greeks-indo scythians

Indo scythians- kushans

Kushans-sassanid Empire

Gupta Empire-huna

Tughlaq dynasty-timur

Lodi dynasty-babur

Mughal Empire-nader shah

Maratha Empire-British

Great foreigners become weak when they ruled india

Stupid indian kings couldn't even defend Mountain border in West which any other country would have easily defended Backward indians didn't even build a fort in Khyber pass through which all invaders came

chinese built great wall

No indian king conquered to west like China which vallassalized indian kings of Kashmir

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 23, 2021, 2:48:00 AMSep 23
On 9/22/2021 9:56 PM, N Gaming wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 4:26:55 AM UTC+5:30, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> What is india good at being ? slaved
> India has extensive experience of being enslaved
>
> india was dominated by foreigners for 1148 years
>
> Indo Greeks 100
>
> Indo scythians 100
>
> Kushan-100
>
> Huna-100
>
> Ghazni-71
>
> Delhi sultanate-333
>
> Mughals-213
>
> British-131
>
> Even Largest india empires were conquered by foreigners
>
> Mauryan empire-Indo Greeks
>
> Indo Greeks-indo scythians
>
> Indo scythians- kushans
>
> Kushans-sassanid Empire
>
> Gupta Empire-huna
>
> Tughlaq dynasty-timur
>
> Lodi dynasty-babur
>
> Mughal Empire-nader shah
>
> Maratha Empire-British
>
> Great foreigners become weak when they ruled india
>
> Stupid indian kings couldn't even defend Mountain border in West which any other country would have easily defended Backward indians didn't even build a fort in Khyber pass through which all invaders came chinese built great wall
>
> No indian king conquered to west like China which vallassalized indian kings of Kashmir

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 23, 2021, 2:48:18 AMSep 23

RH

Sep 23, 2021, 6:31:16 AMSep 23
"Give the patient a double dose of Chinese Soldiers, nurse....." RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 23, 2021, 8:31:48 AMSep 23
If White women read these columns, they will "STOP PROCREATING" with
white men.

"REALITY" can't tolerate the existence of white race.

Black Militia CHALLENGED the WHITE MILITIA PUSSIES and COWARDS in
Georgia for a FIGHT
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/8j6cNJyN9t0/XxZ-GMxcAAAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS have always been a "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ

Indian 16 Bihar Regiment's Counterattack on Chinese PLA Soldiers Was
Merciless
https://www.pressreader.com/india/the-asian-age/20200620/281698322001410

How Indian Bihar Regiment's "BRAVERY" at Galwan valley STUNNED China
https://www.rediff.com/news/column/ladakh-standoff-how-bihar-regiments-bravery-at-galwan-stunned-china/20200618.htm

Indian Soldiers "Inflicted Severe Psychological Damage" on the Chinese
PLA Cowards.
https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/post-galwan-battle-chinese-soldiers-state-panic#.XvCC2GE4Col.twitter

American intelligence believes 35 Chinese soldiers killed, Beijing
‘humiliated by casualty’: US media report
https://www.freepressjournal.in/india/american-intelligence-believes-35-chinese-soldiers-killed-beijing-humiliated-by-casualty-us-media-report

American intelligence believes 35 Chinese troops died, including one
senior officer, a source familiar with that assessment tells U.S. News.
- Paul Shinkman
India, China Face Off in First Deadly Clash in Decades
https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2020-06-16/dozens-killed-as-india-china-face-off-in-first-deadly-clash-in-decades

RH

Sep 23, 2021, 1:42:34 PMSep 23
"But Chinese Soldiers leaves the patient screaming in terror so horridly, doctor ...." RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 23, 2021, 3:10:20 PMSep 23

RH

Sep 24, 2021, 6:43:41 AMSep 24
"One must be cruel to be kind, nurse,.,,,," RH

RH

Sep 24, 2021, 8:47:32 AMSep 24
I'm afraid subcontinentals collapse screaming in terror as soon as they see an invader ... RH