SADISTIC CIA, NSA, DHS SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH "KENT WILLS" address, phone number and other details NEEDED

23 views
Skip to first unread message

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

unread,
Mar 27, 2021, 1:07:14 AMMar 27
to


Kent Wills with email id Compuelf at gmail.com (comp...@gmail.com) is
part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
Energy Weapons.

If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
number and other details of KENT WILLS who has been a regular on
misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.

He is part of the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, BATF Psychopathic secret society
which goes by different names "Syndicate, Illuminati, Knights Templar or
whatever other names they use for themselves".



All of you regulars on misc.survivalism were SECRETLY CHIPPED with "mind
control chips" years ago by this SADISTIC, PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH "Kent
Wills".


WHITE CHRISTIANS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY VIRUS
motherfuckers, they "MURDER their own citizens" and make it look like
suicides and accidents.


EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY
VIRUS motherfuckers "STEALTHILY TORTURE" their own citizens and BLAME
the victims to be schizophrenics and delusional.



Frank Olson MURDERED by CIA white christian motherfuckers and made it
look like a suicide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson



Journalist Michael Hastings MURDERED by the CIA WHITE CHRISTIAN
MOTHERFUCKERS and made it look like an "accident"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)



Phil Schneider MURDERED by CIA and made it look like a suicide
https://www.amazon.com/PHILIP-SCHNEIDER-whistleblowers-overwhelming-evidence-ebook/dp/B07HRLLJ1T





The list goes on and on and on.

EVERYTHING about WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTH is "DECEPTION" but WHITES don't
understand their OWN DNA, their OWN GOVTS and MODUS OPERANDI.




PARTIAL LIST OF "CIA, NSA, MI-6, MI-5, ASIS, ASIO" PSYCHOPATHS

I will UPDATE this partial list at a future date but for the time being,
all rsc contributors should bookmark and save these CIA, NSA, MI-6,
MI-5, ASIS, ASIO Intelligence Agencies PSYCHOPATHS' names, their email
ids, IP addresses and routing information so you can provide evidence to
the courts, for violating your constitutional right to privacy and
stealthily torturing you with Mind Control Chips and Directed Energy
Weapons (DEWs).

ALL OF YOU should file cases with Cops in your respective countries so
they INVESTIGATE and TRACK these EVIL PSYCHOPATHS. If you don't do it
now, you will never be able to get justice in the future because "I am
the ONLY person on this planet" with KNOWLEDGE of these bastards and who
can TESTIFY in your favor in court.



Kent Wills (from misc.survivalism who posted on rsc) -
Comp...@gmail.com or compuelf at gmail.com



Bill Pollock tsp...@gmail.com



Neil Ozman neilo...@gmail.com



Neil Kashmiri Sikh - kashmi...@gmail.com




All cricket fans who contributed to rsc, uksc and misc.survivalism etc
in the last 20 years have been "TORTURE VICTIMS" of CIA, NSA, MI-6,
MI-5, ASIS and ASIO PSYCHOPATHS as mentioned in the two columns below.

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT.



Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
"White race".

WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw


“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta


MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
"HOW your EVIL GOVTS are BACKSTABBING YOU".

White Christians SHOULD and MUST UNDERSTAND that if evil whites
"DECEIVED non-whites", then the "SAME EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS are
DECEIVING you whites too".



EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING Americans, with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
explained in the following columns by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)



Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm



On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

Bill Pollock

unread,
Mar 29, 2021, 2:52:08 PMMar 29
to
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10:07:14 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

An innocent person

> part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
> Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
> Energy Weapons.

No, he isn't. You have a paranoid delusion that this happening and
you think that anyone who objects is part of the conspiracy.

> If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
> number and other details of (INNOCENT PERSON) who has been a regular on
> misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.

I understand that you think the CIA is going to murder you,
but this is not the case. Other people will not join you in
your delusion - that's why you are so lonely. Don't ask others
to help hurt INNOCENT PEOPLE

> He is part of the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, BATF Psychopathic secret society
> which goes by different names "Syndicate, Illuminati, Knights Templar or
> whatever other names they use for themselves".

NO HE ISN'T - you think he is because you are unwell.

> All of you regulars on misc.survivalism were SECRETLY CHIPPED with "mind
> control chips" years ago by this SADISTIC, PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH "INNOCENT
PERSON".

NO THEY WEREN'T - there is no such thing as MIND CONTROL CHIPS YET.

I am not denying that Russia and China will do these things eventually.

> WHITE CHRISTIANS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY VIRUS
> motherfuckers, they "MURDER their own citizens" and make it look like
> suicides and accidents.

SAFFRON HINDUS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY VIRUS
motherfuckers, they "MURDER their own citizens" and don't try to hide it
because they want to intimidate others.

> EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY
> VIRUS motherfuckers "STEALTHILY TORTURE" their own citizens and BLAME
> the victims to be schizophrenics and delusional.

You think the CIA can read your mind

https://groups.google.com/g/aus.sport.cricket/c/UErPfxX_1-A/m/40UF12_m7NEJ

'To all rsc'ers,

Last night I "thought" I put on a little bit of fat on my hips. The CIA,
NSA and MI-6 Psychopaths "read my private thoughts" and made this
comment "Sampath, I am the Fat Controller" to secretly inform me that
"they can artificially control my fat".

He also changed his name from "max.it" to "Fibber Magee" to "S T
Alfonso" to "Sir Topham Hatt" in the last couple of days, which (the
letters STA and STH) are "Secret Messages to me" from the CIA, NSA and
MI-6 Psychopaths.

He also reminded me "read with care each and every word", because I
didn't recognize a couple of words in his post, which are supposed to be
secret messages to me.'

"Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. In recent years, an increasing numbers of delusions have involved the Internet. One patient was convinced that a radio had been sewn into his skull when he had had a minor scalp wound sutured and had tried to bring legal suit against the FBI innumerable times. Another man, at one time a highly successful superintendent of schools, became convinced that a radio had been implanted in his nose. He went to dozens of major medical centers, even to Europe, seeking a surgeon who would remove it. . . . Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . ."

Read more at: https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

It's blindingly obvious you have schizophrenia.

Please get some treatment.

> Frank Olson MURDERED by CIA white christian motherfuckers and made it
> look like a suicide
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson

Amit Jethwa MURDERED by pillar of Indian society
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amit_Jethwa
'Amit Jethwa (also Amit Jethava) (1975 – 20 July 2010) was an Indian environmentalist and social worker, active in the Gir Forest area near Junagadh, Gujarat. He had filed several court cases against illegal mining in the protected area, naming, Dinu Solanki as one of the respondents.[1] On 20 July 2010 he was shot dead by two assailants on a motorbike.[2] In Sept 2012, the Gujarat High Court, severely criticized investigations by the Gujarat police who had "given a clean chit"[3] to Solanki, despite arresting his nephew; the court ordered the Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI) to take up the case.[4] In November 2013, CBI arrested BJP MP Dinu Solanki in connection with having ordered the murder.[3] On 11 July 2019, Dinu Solanki and his nephew Shiva Solanki were convicted for the murder.'

> Journalist Michael Hastings MURDERED by the CIA WHITE CHRISTIAN
> MOTHERFUCKERS and made it look like an "accident"
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

'Many Right to Information Act (RTI) activists, including policemen, have been harassed and even murdered for seeking information to "promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority" in India. Many face assaults on a regular basis. People seeking information from their gram panchayat and the local administration also face social ostracism. A few activists who sought information under RTI related to MNREGA scams, were killed.[1][2][3] Many threats and attacks (including murder) go unreported by the media.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_RTI_activists_in_India

> Phil Schneider MURDERED by CIA and made it look like a suicide
> https://www.amazon.com/PHILIP-SCHNEIDER-whistleblowers-overwhelming-evidence-ebook/dp/B07HRLLJ1T

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalit_Mehta
'Mehta was murdered in 2008. After his murder, the Naxals belonging to the Communist Party of India (CPI) distributed a leaflet claiming that they knew Mehta's killers and they would be brought to justice, saying that they would make crimes such as murder be punishable by death.[1] In January 2009 Chennai Police recovered the body of Raju Singh, who was the prime suspect in the crime, claiming that he was killed by naxals.[2]

> The list goes on and on and on.

My list goes on longer than yours

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_RTI_activists_in_India

> EVERYTHING about WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTH is "DECEPTION" but WHITES don't
> understand their OWN DNA, their OWN GOVTS and MODUS OPERANDI.

You make death threats and support the Real IRA

"You and me with the SAME GUN. We will see who will survive."

"I am going to SLAUGHTER YOU evil CIA, NSA psychopathic filth like pigs
very soon and there is NOTHING you can do about it other than squeal
like FUCKING PIGS."

> PARTIAL LIST OF "CIA, NSA, MI-6, MI-5, ASIS, ASIO" PSYCHOPATHS
>
> I will UPDATE this partial list at a future date but for the time being,
> all rsc contributors should bookmark and save these CIA, NSA, MI-6,
> MI-5, ASIS, ASIO Intelligence Agencies PSYCHOPATHS' names, their email
> ids, IP addresses and routing information so you can provide evidence to
> the courts, for violating your constitutional right to privacy and
> stealthily torturing you with Mind Control Chips and Directed Energy
> Weapons (DEWs).

"Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. In recent years, an increasing numbers of delusions have involved the Internet. One patient was convinced that a radio had been sewn into his skull when he had had a minor scalp wound sutured and had tried to bring legal suit against the FBI innumerable times. Another man, at one time a highly successful superintendent of schools, became convinced that a radio had been implanted in his nose. He went to dozens of major medical centers, even to Europe, seeking a surgeon who would remove it. . . . Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . ."

Read more at: https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

> ALL OF YOU should file cases with Cops in your respective countries so
> they INVESTIGATE and TRACK these EVIL PSYCHOPATHS.

If you don't do it now, this supporter of the Real IRA
will get away with it.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Omagh-bombing

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer /Neil Ozman/Sunil Sethi wrote:
<9aca0k$lv3$1...@merki.connect.com.au>
'Thank God we have the REAL IRA, still fighting for freedom.'

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer /Neil Ozman/Sunil Sethis wrote:
<9ah9fs$6pi$1...@merki.connect.com.au>
(Of the Real IRA) 'They in fact are hero's and are fighting
for freedom from British SCUM! Who would believe a Brit. in
any case, lies is 2nd nature to you bastards.'

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
Message-ID: <9ah92a$6c7$1...@merki.connect.com.au>
'This pomie bastard will never answer for the scum of the 2nd of world
after the Muslims for their inhumane treatment of others. Bastard
POMIE do not try to attribute other peoples remarks to me, I am
reposting my remarks. I do support the REAL IRA, they like others
want to get rid of British scum from their country'

>If you don't do it
> now, you will never be able to get justice in the future because "I am
> the ONLY person on this planet" with KNOWLEDGE of these bastards and who
> can TESTIFY in your favor in court.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer has used the following names over the years.

FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com (current)

From: "Neil Kashmiri - Hindu Sikh" <neil_kashmiri_sikhAThotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Islamophilic Brits to encourage Bradford's paki rioters
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:13:17 -0000
Organization: Customer of Connect.com.au Pty. Ltd.
Message-ID: <b1foge$kaf$1...@merki.connect.com.au>

"Neil Boss"
You can see typical content from Neil Boss AKA FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer here
https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/soc.culture.malaysia/c/3mytfP2Cmm8/m/We7p6suEVrEJ

Sunil Sethi (sse...@onaustralia.com.au)

Neil Ozman

> Bill Pollock tsp...@gmail.com
>
>
>
> Neil Ozman neilo...@gmail.com
>
>
>
> Neil Kashmiri Sikh - kashmi...@gmail.com
>
>
>
>
> All cricket fans who contributed to rsc, uksc and misc.survivalism etc
> in the last 20 years have been "TORTURE VICTIMS" of CIA, NSA, MI-6,
> MI-5, ASIS and ASIO PSYCHOPATHS as mentioned in the two columns below.

How are they being tortured? They still like cricket right?

> YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT.

They've been VICTIMS of your horrible messages, and I'm sure they know it.

> Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
> "White race".

EVEN DOGS will be shocked at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of "Saffron Goondas".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30040790
'India's dark history of sterilisation'

'During the 1975 Emergency - when civil liberties were suspended - Sanjay Gandhi, son of the former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, began what was described by many as a "gruesome campaign" to sterilise poor men. There were reports of police cordoning off villages and virtually dragging the men to surgery.'

'An astonishing 6.2 million Indian men were sterilised in just a year, which was "15 times the number of people sterilised by the Nazis", according to science journalist Mara Hvistendahl. Two thousand men died from botched operations.'

> WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

https://www.history.com/news/colonists-native-americans-smallpox-blankets

'It's not clear smallpox-infected blankets even worked.

It’s also not clear whether or not the attempt at biological warfare had the intended effect. According to Fenn’s article, the Native Americans around Fort Pitt were “struck hard” by smallpox in the spring and summer of 1763. “We can’t be sure,” Kelton says. Around that time, “we know that smallpox was circulating in the area, but they [Native Americans] could have come down with the disease by other means.”

Historian Philip Ranlet of Hunter College and author of a 2000 article on the smallpox blanket incident in Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, also casts doubt. “There is no evidence that the scheme worked,” Ranlet says. “The infection on the blankets was apparently old, so no one could catch smallpox from the blankets. Besides, the Indians just had smallpox—the smallpox that reached Fort Pitt had come from Indians—and anyone susceptible to smallpox had already had it.”

The most important indication that the scheme was a bust, Ranlet says, “is that Trent would have bragged in his journal if the scheme had worked. He is silent as to what happened.”'

"the smallpox that reached Fort Pitt had come from Indians"

> “When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
> Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
> closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”
>
> ― Jomo Kenyatta

Christianity is being removed from Africa by your fiends

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56563539

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55147863

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56411157

> MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
> "HOW your EVIL GOVTS are BACKSTABBING YOU".

MULTIPLY this DECEIT by a FACTOR of a BILLION and you will understand
"HOW EVIL FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayers" are FRONTSTABBING YOU.

> White Christians SHOULD and MUST UNDERSTAND that if evil whites
> "DECEIVED non-whites", then the "SAME EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS are
> DECEIVING you whites too".

Decent Hindus SHOULD and MUST UNDERSTAND that if EVIL SAFFRON
Goondas "DECEIVED non-whites with odorous caste system, then the
SAME EVIL SAFFRON GOONDAS are DECEIVING Indians too.

> EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
> CHIPPING Americans, with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
> explained in the following columns by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
> Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)

Show me the xrays!

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

'Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. In recent years, an increasing numbers of delusions have involved the Internet. One patient was convinced that a radio had been sewn into his skull when he had had a minor scalp wound sutured and had tried to bring legal suit against the FBI innumerable times. Another man, at one time a highly successful superintendent of schools, became convinced that a radio had been implanted in his nose. He went to dozens of major medical centers, even to Europe, seeking a surgeon who would remove it. . . . Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .'

> Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
> https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

That article makes the allegation that the Washington Post wrote
an article saying that Prince William has been implanted with a
MIND CONTROL CHIP but when I searched the Washington Post
website, I could find no such article.

Also, brainblogger, who also seems to believe in MIND CONTROL
CHIPS says that _he_ could NOT find the article either.

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/02/weekinreview/the-nation-delusions-paranoia-is-universal-its-symptoms-are-not.html

'A DERANGED man who believes that the Central Intelligence Agency and other secret Government forces are conspiring to control his mind goes on a rampage, and innocent people die.

Lashing out in an explosion of paranoia, this figure has become an American archetype. By the time a gunman barged into the Capitol on July 24, killing two police officers and wounding a tourist, the figure was so familiar that the suspect, Russell E. Weston Jr., might have been wearing a sign around his neck: loner, with delusions of government persecution. Diagnostic history: paranoid schizophrenia.'

> On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
> Mind Invasive Technology
> https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

Look, go to a psychiatrist, tell him that

'EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING Americans, with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years'

See what he says.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

unread,
Mar 29, 2021, 6:38:58 PMMar 29
to
On 3/29/2021 11:52 AM, Bill Pollock wrote:
> On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10:07:14 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
> An innocent person
>
>> part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
>> Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
>> Energy Weapons.
>
> No, he isn't. You have a paranoid delusion that this happening and
> you think that anyone who objects is part of the conspiracy.
>
>> If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
>> number and other details of (INNOCENT PERSON) who has been a regular on
>> misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.
>
> I understand that you think the CIA is going to murder you,
> but this is not the case. Other people will not join you in
>



I don't give a fuck about dying cuz I am NOT a FILTHY EVIL COWARD WHITE
PUSSY like YOU.



Kent Wills with email id Compuelf at gmail.com (comp...@gmail.com) is
part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
Energy Weapons.

If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
number and other details of KENT WILLS who has been a regular on
misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.

He is part of the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, BATF Psychopathic secret society
which goes by different names "Syndicate, Illuminati, Knights Templar or
whatever other names they use for themselves".



All of you regulars on misc.survivalism were SECRETLY CHIPPED with "mind
control chips" years ago by this SADISTIC, PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH "Kent
Wills".


WHITE CHRISTIANS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY VIRUS
motherfuckers, they "MURDER their own citizens" and make it look like
suicides and accidents.


EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS being INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE FILTHY
VIRUS motherfuckers "STEALTHILY TORTURE" their own citizens and BLAME
the victims to be schizophrenics and delusional.



Frank Olson MURDERED by CIA white christian motherfuckers and made it
look like a suicide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson



Journalist Michael Hastings MURDERED by the CIA WHITE CHRISTIAN
MOTHERFUCKERS and made it look like an "accident"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)



Phil Schneider MURDERED by CIA and made it look like a suicide
https://www.amazon.com/PHILIP-SCHNEIDER-whistleblowers-overwhelming-evidence-ebook/dp/B07HRLLJ1T





The list goes on and on and on.

EVERYTHING about WHITE CHRISTIAN FILTH is "DECEPTION" but WHITES don't
understand their OWN DNA, their OWN GOVTS and MODUS OPERANDI.




PARTIAL LIST OF "CIA, NSA, MI-6, MI-5, ASIS, ASIO" PSYCHOPATHS

I will UPDATE this partial list at a future date but for the time being,
all rsc contributors should bookmark and save these CIA, NSA, MI-6,
MI-5, ASIS, ASIO Intelligence Agencies PSYCHOPATHS' names, their email
ids, IP addresses and routing information so you can provide evidence to
the courts, for violating your constitutional right to privacy and
stealthily torturing you with Mind Control Chips and Directed Energy
Weapons (DEWs).

ALL OF YOU should file cases with Cops in your respective countries so
they INVESTIGATE and TRACK these EVIL PSYCHOPATHS. If you don't do it
now, you will never be able to get justice in the future because "I am
the ONLY person on this planet" with KNOWLEDGE of these bastards and who
can TESTIFY in your favor in court.



Kent Wills (from misc.survivalism who posted on rsc) -
Comp...@gmail.com or compuelf at gmail.com



Bill Pollock tsp...@gmail.com



Neil Ozman neilo...@gmail.com



Neil Kashmiri Sikh - kashmi...@gmail.com




All cricket fans who contributed to rsc, uksc and misc.survivalism etc
in the last 20 years have been "TORTURE VICTIMS" of CIA, NSA, MI-6,
MI-5, ASIS and ASIO PSYCHOPATHS as mentioned in the two columns below.

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT.



Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
"White race".

WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw


“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta


MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
"HOW your EVIL GOVTS are BACKSTABBING YOU".

White Christians SHOULD and MUST UNDERSTAND that if evil whites
"DECEIVED non-whites", then the "SAME EVIL WHITE CHRISTIANS are
DECEIVING you whites too".



EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING Americans, with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
explained in the following columns by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)



Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm



Bill Pollock

unread,
Mar 30, 2021, 2:43:30 PMMar 30
to
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 3:38:58 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 3/29/2021 11:52 AM, Bill Pollock wrote:
> > On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10:07:14 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >
> > An innocent person
> >
> >> part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
> >> Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
> >> Energy Weapons.
> >
> > No, he isn't. You have a paranoid delusion that this happening and
> > you think that anyone who objects is part of the conspiracy.
> >
> >> If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
> >> number and other details of (INNOCENT PERSON) who has been a regular on
> >> misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.
> >
> > I understand that you think the CIA is going to murder you,
> > but this is not the case. Other people will not join you in
> >
> I don't give a fuck about dying cuz I am NOT a FILTHY EVIL COWARD WHITE
> PUSSY like YOU.

Schizophrenics often commit suicide because they lack normal
human emotions.

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-and-suicide
'Schizophrenia is strongly linked to a higher-than-normal chance of suicide and suicide attempts.

> Innocent person with email id (elided)at gmail.com (comp...@gmail.com) is
> part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
> Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
> Energy Weapons.

No, you BELIEVE this with all your heart because you have
a paranoid delusion that this is so. You have a paranoid
delusion because you have schizophrenia.

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. In recent years, an increasing numbers of delusions have involved the Internet. One patient was convinced that a radio had been sewn into his skull when he had had a minor scalp wound sutured and had tried to bring legal suit against the FBI innumerable times. Another man, at one time a highly successful superintendent of schools, became convinced that a radio had been implanted in his nose. He went to dozens of major medical centers, even to Europe, seeking a surgeon who would remove it. . . . Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .

Please go see a psychiatrist and get well.

> If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
> number and other details of INNOCENT PERSON who has been a regular on
> misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.

Please stop staking an innocent person.

I know you think that anyone who disagrees with you on Usenet is
a CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, BATF agent who is trying to kill you, but this
is not the case.

> He is part of the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, BATF Psychopathic secret society
> which goes by different names "Syndicate, Illuminati, Knights Templar or
> whatever other names they use for themselves".

No, he isn't.

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. In recent years, an increasing numbers of delusions have involved the Internet. One patient was convinced that a radio had been sewn into his skull when he had had a minor scalp wound sutured and had tried to bring legal suit against the FBI innumerable times. Another man, at one time a highly successful superintendent of schools, became convinced that a radio had been implanted in his nose. He went to dozens of major medical centers, even to Europe, seeking a surgeon who would remove it. . . . Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .

Please go see a psychiatrist and get well.

> All of you regulars on misc.survivalism were SECRETLY CHIPPED with "mind
> control chips" years ago by this SADISTIC, PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH "Kent
> Wills".

No, they haven't. You are suffering from a paranoid delusion because you have schizophrenia.

https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html
Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme. In recent years, an increasing numbers of delusions have involved the Internet. One patient was convinced that a radio had been sewn into his skull when he had had a minor scalp wound sutured and had tried to bring legal suit against the FBI innumerable times. Another man, at one time a highly successful superintendent of schools, became convinced that a radio had been implanted in his nose. He went to dozens of major medical centers, even to Europe, seeking a surgeon who would remove it. . . . Friends of the unfortunate people often try to reason them out of their delusions. Rarely is this successful. Questions about why the FBI would want to control them are deftly brushed aside as irrelevant; the important point is that they do, and the person is experiencing sensations (such as strange noises) that confirm the fact. Reasoning a person with schizophrenia out of a delusion is hampered by the distorted stimuli he/she is perceiving and also by the fact that the thinking processes may not be logical or connected. . . . Paranoid delusions may on occasion be dangerous. “During the paranoid period I thought I was being persecuted for my beliefs, that my enemies were actively trying to interfere with my activities, were trying to harm me, and at times even to kill me.” The paranoid person may try to strike first when the threat is perceived as too close. . . .

Please go see a psychiatrist and get well.

Angry messages deleted.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

unread,
Mar 31, 2021, 3:28:34 AMMar 31
to
On 3/30/2021 11:43 AM, Bill Pollock wrote:
> On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 3:38:58 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 3/29/2021 11:52 AM, Bill Pollock wrote:
>>> On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10:07:14 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>>
>>> An innocent person
>>>
>>>> part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
>>>> Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
>>>> Energy Weapons.
>>>
>>> No, he isn't. You have a paranoid delusion that this happening and
>>> you think that anyone who objects is part of the conspiracy.
>>>
>>>> If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
>>>> number and other details of (INNOCENT PERSON) who has been a regular on
>>>> misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.
>>>
>>> I understand that you think the CIA is going to murder you,
>>> but this is not the case. Other people will not join you in
>>>
>> I don't give a fuck about dying cuz I am NOT a FILTHY EVIL COWARD WHITE
>> PUSSY like YOU.
>
> Schizophrenics often commit suicide because they lack normal
> human emotions.
>
>






I don't give a fuck about dying cuz I am NOT a FILTHY EVIL COWARD WHITE
PUSSY like YOU.



Kent Wills with email id Compuelf at gmail.com (comp...@gmail.com) is
part of the secret society PSYCHOPATHS who have been "secretly chipping
Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS" and TORTURING them with Directed
Energy Weapons.

If any of the regulars on misc.survivalism knows the address, phone
number and other details of KENT WILLS who has been a regular on
misc.survivalism, PLEASE POST the information here.

He is part of the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, BATF Psychopathic secret society
which goes by different names "Syndicate, Illuminati, Knights Templar or
whatever other names they use for themselves".



All of you regulars on misc.survivalism were SECRETLY CHIPPED with "mind
control chips" years ago by this SADISTIC, PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH "Kent
Wills".


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages