Re: Divorce and dating tips for men

Message has been deleted

The Todal

May 14, 2015, 10:01:31 AM5/14/15

<john....@nospam.com> wrote in message news:mj258j$l63$1...@dont-email.me...
> http://divorce-tips.co.uk/
>
> This is a serious site written from real experience over some years,
> but obviously this kind of stuff is controversial.

You've publicised your site more than once in the past. So maybe nobody is
interested.

White Spirit

May 14, 2015, 10:22:50 AM5/14/15
On 14/05/2015 13:44, john....@nospam.com wrote:

> http://divorce-tips.co.uk/

> This is a serious site written from real experience over some years,
> but obviously this kind of stuff is controversial.

Suicide is the most painless option rather than being forced to work
into your seventies while your wife keeps the children and will soon
have a new man in her life to act as father and you have to pay
maintenance while everyone takes her side because she is female.

The Todal

May 14, 2015, 11:26:14 AM5/14/15

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
Well, that's a bit bleak. Divorce isn't necessarily a disaster.

The site is an interesting one, presenting a personal viewpoint and
obviously showing bias in favour of its author. It's a truism that if a
relationship breaks down it doesn't necessarily mean that someone is at
fault. There ia no duty to persevere with a loveless marriage just to
placate an angry God.

The dating tips are worth looking at just to see if they match one's own
experience. But there is probably a double standard at work. There is a
brilliant series of articles in the Guardian by a divorced woman who talks
about the dishonesty and bullshit that she encounters from men trying to
pick up women. It's well worth reading all of the articles (some of which
are hilarious) - at least you then know how the other half lives.

http://www.theguardian.com/profile/stella-grey

Sample:

It was kinky week. First there was an approach from a man who likes to wear
adult-size nappies and be treated as a baby by his lover. (My eyebrows
disappeared into my fringe.) The second message was a one-liner from a man
in his mid-50s in a Panama hat, his name an obvious alias, asking if I’d
talk to him on Instant Messenger. He said he couldn’t tell me his name as he
was rather well known. “Actor? Politician?” “Might be one of those.” He
confessed that it wasn’t his photograph, either, and I told him that I don’t
talk to men who need to stay in disguise. “No names, no pack drill,” he
replied. “Don’t be a sourpuss. Let’s have a fun conversation on Instant
Messenger.”

After a much longer pause he typed: “I have a hairbrush here. Bend over and
take your knickers off. I’m going to use it on you, because you are bad.”

The Todal

May 14, 2015, 11:26:50 AM5/14/15
"The Todal" wrote in message news:crjo5q...@mid.individual.net...
You clearly are

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Todal

May 14, 2015, 2:55:19 PM5/14/15
wrote in message news:mj2qoq$ca7$1...@dont-email.me...

"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.co.uk> wrote

>The dating tips are worth looking at just to see if they match one's own
>experience. But there is probably a double standard at work. There is a
>brilliant series of articles in the Guardian by a divorced woman who talks
>about the dishonesty and bullshit that she encounters from men trying to
>pick up women. It's well worth reading all of the articles (some of which
>are hilarious) - at least you then know how the other half lives.
>
>http://www.theguardian.com/profile/stella-grey

I have read much of her page.

Completely unsurprising she has these problems!

Firstly, she is doing all the stuff I warned men about in my writeup.
Putting reliance in a lot of emails before meeting up is stupid,
because it sets you up for a date with a person totally different to
what you very firmly expected. The way you react to somebody you meet
from the internet is exactly the same as if you met them
conventionally. The only difference is that the "playing hard to get;
pretending you aren't interested" female behaviour (typical in the UK,
anyway) is missing. The bloke knows why you are there.

Doing blind dates just sets you up for conmen and assorted perverts -
exactly as doing blind dates with women sets you up with chronic
depressives with a low self esteem (approx 99% of the time). NEVER DO
BLIND DATES!

Half my partner's female friends are on internet dating, mostly
unsuccessfully - because they are doing all this stuff.

Women don't like internet dating (except those who want it for sex -
perhaps 10-20%) so they try to make it more palatable by extensive
email and phone contact, pre-date, to keep it in their familiar
territory until the last moment.

The right approach for both sexes is to sort out basic details
(height, religion, etc), exchange photos (have to be decent photos,
not one of somebody standing in front of the Eiffel tower and showing
the whole tower... yes I have had that!) and then meet up for a walk
down the beach. If somebody sends you a crappy tiny photo, tell them
to f-uck off. They are taking the piss. It's an obvious conm, so why
fall for it. Well, women like to believe......

A dinner right away is not good because you are stuck opposite each
other and cannot escape. Also a lot of people don't actually live like
that - wining and dining - so they are out of their depth. Whereas
anybody normal will be happy doing a walk in a relatively public
place.

If somebody won't do a walk, he or she is probably with somebody! Or,
in the case of a woman especially, she has led somebody up the garden
path in a big way and is being stalked.

The Guardian woman makes good reading but she is wasting her time.

The Guardian is a comic book.

Col. Edmund Burke

May 14, 2015, 5:04:05 PM5/14/15
"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.co.uk> wrote in message
> [...]
John? You've poasted this to the wrong froup. As a limey froup, this froup
has nuttin' but faggots in it. LOL

Col. Edmund Burke

May 14, 2015, 5:05:11 PM5/14/15
"The Todal" <deadm...@beeb.co.uk> wrote in message
LOL! See what I mean, John. ^@^

Message has been deleted

White Spirit

May 15, 2015, 7:24:05 AM5/15/15
On 14/05/2015 16:26, The Todal wrote:

> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

>> On 14/05/2015 13:44, john....@nospam.com wrote:

>>> http://divorce-tips.co.uk/

>>> This is a serious site written from real experience over some years,
>>> but obviously this kind of stuff is controversial.

>> Suicide is the most painless option rather than being forced to work into
>> your seventies while your wife keeps the children and will soon have a new
>> man in her life to act as father and you have to pay maintenance while
>> everyone takes her side because she is female.

> Well, that's a bit bleak. Divorce isn't necessarily a disaster.

If the Moon is in Libra it's not the divorce but that which it takes
from you.