ICQ:679927672 >>> SELL CVV GOOD,MTCN, WU Transfer, Hacking Bank / PayPal fullz cc logins !!!!

H.Anonymous .K

May 19, 2015, 11:24:23 AM5/19/15
Hello all customers !
Y!M: znonamehkz " CREDIT CARD, DUMPS CARD, SOFTWARE BUG WESTERN UNION 2015, SOFTWARE HACK PERFECT MONEY ADDER 2015, HACK PAYPAL 2015,ELECTRONICS TOOLS.."
- We are a group of Russian hackers,We will share with you all what we have and you too.Please No bargain,work quickly.
- Our online support only to serious customers.
+++ My Blog : http://quyloc832008.blog.com/ ++++
- ICQ : 679927672
- yahoo : znonamehkz
- Skype : znonamehkz
- E-mail : znona...@gmail.com
Rate List with Explanation :-
Western Union Transfer :-
Transferring Western Union all over the world and it takes 1hour to 12hours maximum for generating MTCN .You Will Get MTCN Code With Sender Info + Amount And Then You Can Pick Up Funds From Any Westernunion Store.
(transferring all over the world)
Western Union Transfer Rates :
$1400 Transfer = $250 Charges ( Payment only Via BTC or PM)
$2500 Transfer = $350
$3500 Transfer = $400
$5000 Transfer = $500
$7000 Transfer = $700
Bank Transfers :-
This is my responsibility to transfer the required amount into your account and when it will be show fully transfered than my work will be over and then this is your responsibilty to handle the bankers and get safe your side.i will use my personal methodfor make clear payment so no dispute no chargeback chances.
(transferring all over the world)
Bank Transfer Rates:

$1500 transfer = $250 Charges (Payment Only BTC or PM)
$2500 Transfer = $350 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $500 Charges
$10,000 Transfer = $1000
$15,000 Transfer = $1300
MoneyBookers Transfer :-
Offering moneybookers/skrill transfer worldwide.It is a instant payment/transfer .im using safer and safer way to transfer moneybookers so there is no chargebak and negative feedback.
(transferring all over the world)
Money Bookers Transfer Rates :
$1200 Transfer = $200 Charges (Payment Only BTC or PM)
$1800 Transfer = $250 Charges
$3000 Transfer = $300 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $500 Charges
Paypal Transfer :-
Using hacked and verified paypal accounts to transfer paypal account to account transfer if you are genious then you can easily dodge paypal and enjoy big free online money from it.this is depends upon you and this is most safest way to earn money.
(transferring all over the world except banned/blacklisted countries)
Paypal Transfer Rates :
$1200 Transfer = $200 Charges (Payment Only BTC or PM)
$1800 Transfer = $250 Charges
$3000 Transfer = $300 Charges
$5000 Transfer = $500 Charges
$10,000 Transfer = $700 Charges
Terms & Conditions :
A person can take transfer once in a week and maximum 4 times in a month .
If anyone want to do regular business with me then you must have many bank accounts,paypal,moneybookers and fake ids for western union because after 2 or 3 transfers
your paypal and Wu ids will be black listed and banned. so think before deal. Make big transactions and get a side and give other peoples chance
or try to gather many fake accounts and work with me on regular basis.
-------------------- SHIPPING(Laptop + Iphone + Ipad) -------------
- Ship iPhone 5S 64Gb = 130$
- Ship iPhone 6 64Gb gold, grey, silver = 200$
- Ship iPhone 6 128Gb gold, grey, silver = 225$
- Ship iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb gold, grey, silver = 300$
- Ship Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry = 100$
- iPad Air 2 16Gb Wifi + 4G = 120$
- Ship Macbook Pro = 350$
- Ship Laptop SAMSUNG,TOSHIBA,LENOVO,APPLE = 150$
(2-3 days have tracking number
*************
===> List Price for fresh Credit Card (CC,CCV,CVV)
- US (visa,master) = 6$ per 1
- US (Amex,Dis) = 8$
- US Bin, Dob = 20$
- US fullz info = 40$
- UK (visa,master) = 15$
- UK (Amex,Dis) = 25$
- UK Bin, Dob = 25$
- UK fullz = 45$
- CA (visa,master) = 15$
- CA (Amex,Dis) = 20$
- CA Bin, Dob = 20$
- CA fullz = 45$
- AU (visa,master) = 20$
- AU (Amex,Dis) = 20$
- AU Bin, Dob = 25$
- AU fullz = 45$
- EU (visa,master) = 20$
- EU (Amex,Dis) = 30$
- EU Bin, Dob = 35$
- EU fullz = 50$
Other Countries:
- Turkey, Italy, Spain, Sweden, France, Germany, Ireland = 20$ per 1 (Fullz info = 50$)
- Denmark = 25$ per 1 (fullz info = 50$)
- Asia, Mexico = 15$ per 1 (fullz info = 40$)
- Inter and many countries other
=> MY CARD IS ALL FRESH AND VALID 100%:
=> I check cc live in site :
+ electronicpromo.net
+ ug-market.com
All my CVV are inspected before sale. I will replace if CVV DIE
- ICQ : 679927672
- yahoo : znonamehkz
- Skype : znonamehkz
- E-mail : znona...@gmail.com