.... aaaand sleeeeepppp

Jennifer

Apr 28, 2016, 1:07:56 PM4/28/16
Nice to see uk.singles come alive for a wee while. Back into your boxes
now.

Jen

Paul

Apr 28, 2016, 4:30:05 PM4/28/16
In article <JrrUy.74903$zw2....@fx43.am4>,
jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> Nice to see uk.singles come alive for a wee while. Back into your boxes
> now.
>
> Jen

Life is just how long till you get to your personal box

--
Paul Carpenter | pa...@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk
<http://www.pcserviceselectronics.co.uk/> PC Services

Andrew Marshall

Apr 28, 2016, 4:48:41 PM4/28/16
In message <vin4ibltggaffdvij...@4ax.com>, Marc Wilson
<marc$e...@cleopatra.co.uk> writes
>In uk.singles, (Jennifer) wrote in <JrrUy.74903$zw2....@fx43.am4>::
>>Nice to see uk.singles come alive for a wee while. Back into your boxes
>>now.

>I *won't* go back. I *won't*.

Neither will I.

I inhabit the Shedde these days, where I am extremely relaxed among very
good friends - several of whom I have had the pleasure of meeting IRL
too.
--
Regards,
Andrew Marshall, G8BUR, M0MAA.

Jennifer

Apr 29, 2016, 2:14:34 PM4/29/16

"Paul" wrote in message news:MPG.318c807ce...@172.16.0.1...

In article <JrrUy.74903$zw2....@fx43.am4>,
jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> Nice to see uk.singles come alive for a wee while. Back into your boxes
> now.
>
> Jen

Life is just how long till you get to your personal box

Not long for me then. I have a very pessimistic view of my life span.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing if there's life after.......

Jen

Gordon H

Apr 30, 2016, 9:06:00 AM4/30/16
On 29/04/2016 19:11, Jennifer wrote:

> "Paul" wrote in message news:MPG.318c807ce...@172.16.0.1...
>
> In article <JrrUy.74903$zw2....@fx43.am4>,
> jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...
>>
>> Nice to see uk.singles come alive for a wee while. Back into your boxes
>> now.
>>
>> Jen
>
> Life is just how long till you get to your personal box
>
> Not long for me then. I have a very pessimistic view of my life span.
> I'm actually looking forward to seeing if there's life after.......
>
> Jen

Jen, Jen! JEN! Wake up, you just had a really bad dream.

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply

Michèle

Apr 30, 2016, 10:54:13 AM4/30/16
Le 30/04/2016, Gordon H a supposé :
Life is just how long till you get to your personal box

>> Not long for me then. I have a very pessimistic view of my life span.
>> I'm actually looking forward to seeing if there's life after.......
>>
>> Jen
>
> Jen, Jen! JEN! Wake up, you just had a really bad dream.

lol

Jennifer

Apr 30, 2016, 4:50:37 PM4/30/16

"Gordon H" wrote in message news:ng2ad8$ooi$2...@dont-email.me...
roflmao I really didn't.

Paul

May 1, 2016, 7:30:04 AM5/1/16
In article <vU8Vy.507229$RV1.2...@fx46.am4>,
jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...
Cannot be a bad dream, been no where near me for a decade to cause it :)

Jennifer

May 1, 2016, 6:46:58 PM5/1/16

"Paul" wrote in message news:MPG.318ff35f5...@172.16.0.1...

In article <vU8Vy.507229$RV1.2...@fx46.am4>,
jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> "Gordon H" wrote in message news:ng2ad8$ooi$2...@dont-email.me...
>
> On 29/04/2016 19:11, Jennifer wrote:
> >

> > "Paul" wrote in message news:MPG.318c807ce...@172.16.0.1...
> >
> > In article <JrrUy.74903$zw2....@fx43.am4>,
> > jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...
> >>
> >> Nice to see uk.singles come alive for a wee while. Back into your
> >> boxes
> >> now.
> >>
> >> Jen
> >
> > Life is just how long till you get to your personal box
> >
> > Not long for me then. I have a very pessimistic view of my life span.
> > I'm actually looking forward to seeing if there's life after.......
> >
> > Jen
>
> Jen, Jen! JEN! Wake up, you just had a really bad dream.
>

> roflmao I really didn't.

Cannot be a bad dream, been no where near me for a decade to cause it :)

Awe you know you never gave me bad dreams Paul, just fantasies! lol
(ducks and runs from Gill)

Jen

Paul

May 3, 2016, 12:00:04 PM5/3/16
In article <AHvVy.1084738$vx3.3...@fx39.am4>,
jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> "Paul" wrote in message news:MPG.318ff35f5...@172.16.0.1...
>
> In article <vU8Vy.507229$RV1.2...@fx46.am4>,
> jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...
> >
> > "Gordon H" wrote in message news:ng2ad8$ooi$2...@dont-email.me...
> >
> > On 29/04/2016 19:11, Jennifer wrote:
> > >

> > > "Paul" wrote in message news:MPG.318c807ce...@172.16.0.1...
> > >
> > > In article <JrrUy.74903$zw2....@fx43.am4>,
> > > jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> > > Life is just how long till you get to your personal box
> > >
> > > Not long for me then. I have a very pessimistic view of my life span.
> > > I'm actually looking forward to seeing if there's life after.......
> > >
> > > Jen
> >
> > Jen, Jen! JEN! Wake up, you just had a really bad dream.
> >

> > roflmao I really didn't.
>
> Cannot be a bad dream, been no where near me for a decade to cause it :)
>

> Awe you know you never gave me bad dreams Paul, just fantasies! lol
> (ducks and runs from Gill)

Cough Splutter, must remember when reading snuggles dont drink tea at
same time.

Saying things like that, makes me think "what is she after" :)

Jennifer

May 4, 2016, 6:53:12 PM5/4/16

"Paul" wrote in message news:MPG.3192db114...@172.16.0.1...
lol Don't worry. You're safe. I have my own young man :)

Jen

Paul

May 5, 2016, 10:30:04 AM5/5/16
In article <q3vWy.54454$WN5....@fx34.am4>,
The only answer to that is

Yes dear :)

Stuart Bronstein

May 5, 2016, 11:11:25 AM5/5/16
"Jennifer" <jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Saying things like that, makes me think "what is she after" :)

Reminds me of one of the worst pick-up lines of all time:

He: Do you believe in the hereafter?

She: Oh, I suppose so.

He: Then you should be interested in what I'm here after.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Jennifer Moses

Sep 21, 2023, 12:50:29 PM9/21/23
And just found this and am still not in my personal box, but it won't be long. lol Might be whistling in the wind here.

Stuart O. Bronstein

Sep 21, 2023, 1:53:51 PM9/21/23
Oh, I'm still around. I find some of the old crowd on Facebook. But
it's not like the old days.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Mark Carroll

Sep 21, 2023, 2:31:52 PM9/21/23
On 21 Sep 2023, Stuart O. Bronstein wrote:

> Jennifer Moses <jennife...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, 28 April 2016 at 21:30:05 UTC+1, Paul wrote:
(snip)
>> And just found this and am still not in my personal box, but it
>> won't be long. lol Might be whistling in the wind here.
>
> Oh, I'm still around. I find some of the old crowd on Facebook. But
> it's not like the old days.

Indeed, I'm still around too, I've even moved back to Britain (again).

-- Mark

nev young

Sep 22, 2023, 3:52:13 AM9/22/23
<jumps up&down at the back>
me me me! I'm still here too.

--
Nev
It causes me a great deal of regret and remorse

Andy Burns

Sep 22, 2023, 6:01:05 AM9/22/23
nev young wrote:

> I'm still here too.

I wasn't here back in the day, I only subscribed to see which uk.*
groups had any signs of life ...

#Paul

Sep 24, 2023, 10:32:04 AM9/24/23
Well, I don't think anyone's going to kick you out...

#Paul

Mark Carroll

Jan 5, 2024, 11:12:17 AMJan 5
On 05 Jan 2024, Marc Wilson wrote:

> In uk.singles, (Mark Carroll) wrote in <877cojx...@ixod.org>::
(snip)
>>Indeed, I'm still around too, I've even moved back to Britain (again).
>
> *do* remember which side of the road we drive, eh?

It can be tricky on very unmarked roads with no clues around at all but
it does help enormously that I've never had to drive a car that was the
"wrong way around" for the country I was in so "driver is not near the
kerb" works sufficiently.

An Austrian friend in England thought "wrong way around" made things
like parallel marking far easier.

-- Mark