hello

Michèle

Jun 25, 2013, 9:53:15 AM6/25/13

Jun 25, 2013, 10:21:22 AM6/25/13
On 25/06/13 14:53, Michèle wrote:

Jun 25, 2013, 12:00:23 PM6/25/13

http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Mark Carroll

Jun 25, 2013, 12:21:05 PM6/25/13
"Stuart A. Bronstein" <spam...@lexregia.com> writes:

> Michèle <maili...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> Anybody ?
>
> Personne !

Moi aussi.

I'm actually in Paris right now, for a conference at the Institut
Pasteur. (-:

Mark
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Stuart A. Bronstein

Jun 25, 2013, 1:40:41 PM6/25/13
Mark Carroll <mt...@ixod.org> wrote:
> "Stuart A. Bronstein" <spam...@lexregia.com> writes:
>> Michèle <maili...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> Anybody ?
>>
>> Personne !
>
> Moi aussi.

Wouldn't that be "moi non plus"?

> I'm actually in Paris right now, for a conference at the Institut
> Pasteur. (-:

Lucky bastard.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Stuart A. Bronstein

Jun 25, 2013, 1:43:11 PM6/25/13
Michele <bondmy...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> "Stuart A. Bronstein" <spam...@lexregia.com> wrote:
>> MichÄ le <maili...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> Anybody ?
>>
>> Personne !
>
> Coucou !

Salut, Michèle !

> Tu vas bien ?

Je me débrouille, merci. Et toi, comment ça va ?

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com
Message has been deleted

nev young

Jun 25, 2013, 3:15:17 PM6/25/13
On 25/06/13 15:41, Michele wrote:
> nev young <newsforpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 25/06/13 14:53, Michèle wrote:
>>> Anybody ?
>>>
>> Salut, ça va?
>
> Oui, et toi?

Comme ci comme ça, mais je suis constamment très fatigué ces jours-ci.
Appréciez-vous votre temps à Paris?
Message has been deleted

nev young

Jun 25, 2013, 3:48:33 PM6/25/13
On 25/06/13 20:23, Michele wrote:
> nev young <newsforpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Oui, et toi?
>>>
>> Comme ci comme ça, mais je suis constamment très fatigué ces jours-ci.
>> Appréciez-vous votre temps à Paris?
>>
> Je n'habite pas à Paris, mais cette année le temps est frais partout en
> cette saison, on ne se croirait pas en été.

Mon QRH est Norwich. WX couvert avec des averses intermittentes.

Stuart Bronstein

Jun 27, 2013, 1:42:29 PM6/27/13
Michele <bondmy...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Chez vous deux la sant� est bonne ?

Pas pire mais pas mieux - encore. J'�spere que �a va mieux tout �
l'heure.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Mark Carroll

Jun 29, 2013, 6:30:21 AM6/29/13
"Stuart A. Bronstein" <spam...@lexregia.com> writes:

> Mark Carroll <mt...@ixod.org> wrote:
(snip)
>> Moi aussi.
>
> Wouldn't that be "moi non plus"?

I've no idea. (-: There were all kinds of surprises for my basic French.
For instance, one shop awning mentioned something-or-other "de poissons"
and I wondered why it wasn't "des", and a waitress asked me "vois avez
choisi?" and I wondered if nobody would reverse it to "avez-vous
choisi?" But, then, my French book tells me some rules, then gives
examples that don't follow them, so, I guess like the microbiology the
institute studies, it all turns out to be not quite as simple as we
might have liked. I also wondered what "Miranda service" might be; a
local corner shop advertised it.

(snip)
>> I'm actually in Paris right now, for a conference at the Institut
>> Pasteur. (-:
>
> Lucky bastard.

The food was good, but where in Paris isn't it? I was a bit miffed that
they wanted to hold my ID hostage while I was on campus, though. On
reflection, I'll be less surprised next time, and I'm honestly not sure
that I'm willing to accept that condition of entry at all: it feels both
outrageous and unnecessary and I don't feel inclined to enable it,
though that conflicts awkwardly with what my employer would prefer.
(Indeed, after reflecting on the topic, I could probably now rant about
it at some length.)

-- Mark
Message has been deleted

Gordon H

Jun 29, 2013, 1:20:07 PM6/29/13
On 25/06/2013 14:53, Michï¿œle wrote:
> Anybody ?

Anybody? I suppose that lets me in with a chance...
I didn't look in here for four days. :-)

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply

Mark Carroll

Jul 1, 2013, 3:12:26 PM7/1/13
Marc Wilson <E-0C0013...@cleopatra.co.uk> writes:

> Possibly a fishmonger- so "of fish" in the sense of "vendor of fish",
> perhaps? French is often more logical than English in some matters- a
> vendor of "fish" actually sells more than one fish, so it makes sense
> for it to be plural. But "des poissons" would be "of the fish" -
> referring to some property of particular plural fish.

Well, it's a theory. (-:

It's nice to be back in Scotland. I like visiting Paris, but I prefer to
be the one making the itinerary.

Mark

Michèle

Aug 3, 2013, 3:47:06 PM8/3/13
Le 29/06/2013, Gordon H a supposᅵ :

> Anybody? I suppose that lets me in with a chance...
> I didn't look in here for four days. :-)

+1

Jennifer

Sep 11, 2016, 4:40:35 PM9/11/16

"Michèle" wrote in message news:51c9a0cd$0$13995$426a...@news.free.fr...

Anybody ?

Hello yourself. I'm late answering.... but life has been happening to
me.

Hope you are well Michelle, ma belle.... sorry I was just channelling the
Beatles there!

Jen

Stuart Bronstein

Sep 12, 2016, 11:11:00 PM9/12/16
"Jennifer" <jennife...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> "Michčle" wrote
>
>> Anybody ?
>
> Hello yourself. I'm late answering.... but life has been
> happening to me.

Nothing serious, I hope. What's going on?

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Michèle