Phone App anyone?

Stuart O. Bronstein

Jul 3, 2019, 4:35:43 PM7/3/19
Does anyone still here have any interest in writing a phone app?
There's money involved.

Thanks.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

---
https://www.avg.com

Nick Leverton

Jul 4, 2019, 7:16:02 AM7/4/19
In article <XnsAA818A4A6FCA0s...@130.133.4.11>,
Stuart O. Bronstein <spam...@lexregia.com> wrote:
>Does anyone still here have any interest in writing a phone app?

Wish I could help, but unless the phone runs Linux it's probably outside
my area.

>There's money involved.

<bloodnok>Aeiughhhhh! money you say ? Where's me old Java coding
sheet ...</bloodnok>

Nick