Joke

Gordon H

Jan 26, 2017, 11:14:40 AM1/26/17
A pervert, a conman and a Fascist walk into a bar.

The bartender asks:
"What'll it be, Mr President"?

--
Gordon H

Remove Invalid to reply

Stuart O. Bronstein

Jan 27, 2017, 11:03:02 AM1/27/17
Gordon H <Gor...@g3snx.demon.co.invalid> wrote:

> A pervert, a conman and a Fascist walk into a bar.
>
> The bartender asks:
> "What'll it be, Mr President"?

;-)

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

Dave

Jan 29, 2017, 3:04:04 PM1/29/17
On 27 Jan 2017 16:03:01 GMT
"Stuart O. Bronstein" <spam...@lexregia.com> wrote:

> Gordon H <Gor...@g3snx.demon.co.invalid> wrote:
>
> > A pervert, a conman and a Fascist walk into a bar.
> >
> > The bartender asks:
> > "What'll it be, Mr President"?
>
> ;-)

When I first saw it, it referred to "Mr President-Elect".

Dave

Michèle

Jan 31, 2017, 5:11:50 AM1/31/17
Gordon H avait soumis l'idée :
> A pervert, a conman and a Fascist walk into a bar.
>
> The bartender asks:
> "What'll it be, Mr President"?

True ?-;))

Stuart O. Bronstein

Jan 31, 2017, 5:37:52 PM1/31/17
MichEle <maili...@yahoo.fr> wrote
C'est une blague, mais enfin vraie.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/studiobethdesigns

Gordon H

Feb 4, 2017, 9:10:26 AM2/4/17
Yes, but that was too close to identifying him.
He will sue someone bigly, it will be the greatest court case.

Stuart O. Bronstein

Feb 4, 2017, 2:21:26 PM2/4/17
Gordon H <Gor...@g3snx.demon.co.invalid> wrote
> On 29/01/2017 20:03, Dave wrote:

>>> ;-)
>>>

>> When I first saw it, it referred to "Mr President-Elect".
>>
> Yes, but that was too close to identifying him.
> He will sue someone bigly, it will be the greatest court case.

Once he finds a lawyer who will representing him knowing that he'll
never get paid.

Paul

Feb 5, 2017, 5:00:05 PM2/5/17
In article <XnsA712738753933s...@130.133.4.11>,
spam...@lexregia.com says...

> Gordon H <Gor...@g3snx.demon.co.invalid> wrote

> >> When I first saw it, it referred to "Mr President-Elect".
> >>
> > Yes, but that was too close to identifying him.
> > He will sue someone bigly, it will be the greatest court case.
>
> Once he finds a lawyer who will representing him knowing that he'll
> never get paid.

But that's the Attorney Generals job now to be his personal lawyer on a
whim, paid for by US public.

--
Paul Carpenter | pa...@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk
<http://www.pcserviceselectronics.co.uk/> PC Services

Stuart O. Bronstein

Feb 5, 2017, 6:55:20 PM2/5/17
Paul <pa...@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk> wrote

>> Once he finds a lawyer who will representing him knowing that
>> he'll never get paid.
>
> But that's the Attorney Generals job now to be his personal
> lawyer on a whim, paid for by US public.

Actually the Attorney General's job is to represent the country, not
the President personally. So when the President wants to do
something that, by law, he shouldn't, the Attorney General needs to
tell him so, and to discourage that kind of thing.

Paul

Feb 6, 2017, 5:30:03 AM2/6/17
In article <XnsA713A1F6A168sp...@130.133.4.11>,
spam...@lexregia.com says...

> Paul <pa...@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk> wrote
>
> >> Once he finds a lawyer who will representing him knowing that
> >> he'll never get paid.
> >
> > But that's the Attorney Generals job now to be his personal
> > lawyer on a whim, paid for by US public.
>
> Actually the Attorney General's job is to represent the country, not
> the President personally. So when the President wants to do
> something that, by law, he shouldn't, the Attorney General needs to
> tell him so, and to discourage that kind of thing.

I know but does he ?

Stuart O. Bronstein

Feb 6, 2017, 10:13:19 AM2/6/17
Paul <pa...@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk> wrote :
> spam...@lexregia.com says...
>> Paul <pa...@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk> wrote

>> > But that's the Attorney Generals job now to be his personal
>> > lawyer on a whim, paid for by US public.
>>
>> Actually the Attorney General's job is to represent the
>> country, not the President personally. So when the President
>> wants to do something that, by law, he shouldn't, the Attorney
>> General needs to tell him so, and to discourage that kind of
>> thing.
>
> I know but does he ?

The one who was just fired did.

Dave

Feb 6, 2017, 11:35:09 PM2/6/17
On 4 Feb 2017 19:21:25 GMT
"Stuart O. Bronstein" <spam...@lexregia.com> wrote:

> Gordon H <Gor...@g3snx.demon.co.invalid> wrote

> >> When I first saw it, it referred to "Mr President-Elect".
> >>
> > Yes, but that was too close to identifying him.
> > He will sue someone bigly, it will be the greatest court case.
>
> Once he finds a lawyer who will representing him knowing that he'll
> never get paid.

Reminds me of the man who took a taxi to the bankruptcy court and when
he got there, invited the driver in as a creditor.

Dave

Dave

Feb 6, 2017, 11:35:09 PM2/6/17
On 5 Feb 2017 23:55:19 GMT
"Stuart O. Bronstein" <spam...@lexregia.com> wrote:

> Paul <pa...@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk> wrote
>
> >> Once he finds a lawyer who will representing him knowing that
> >> he'll never get paid.
> >
> > But that's the Attorney Generals job now to be his personal
> > lawyer on a whim, paid for by US public.
>
> Actually the Attorney General's job is to represent the country, not
> the President personally. So when the President wants to do
> something that, by law, he shouldn't, the Attorney General needs to
> tell him so, and to discourage that kind of thing.

Look how that worked out. He'd fire the judge in the immigration case
too, if he could.

Let's hope it gets to the Supreme Court and they throw it out 8-0.

Dave

Michèle

Feb 7, 2017, 10:41:52 AM2/7/17
Stuart O. Bronstein a écrit :
> MichEle <maili...@yahoo.fr> wrote
>> Gordon H avait soumis l'idée :
>
>>> A pervert, a conman and a Fascist walk into a bar.
>>>
>>> The bartender asks:
>>> "What'll it be, Mr President"?
>>
>> True ?-;))
>
> C'est une blague, mais enfin vraie.

Je comprends.

Michèle

Feb 7, 2017, 10:43:10 AM2/7/17
Stuart O. Bronstein vient de nous annoncer :

>>> Actually the Attorney General's job is to represent the
>>> country, not the President personally. So when the President
>>> wants to do something that, by law, he shouldn't, the Attorney
>>> General needs to tell him so, and to discourage that kind of
>>> thing.
>>
>> I know but does he ?
>
> The one who was just fired did.

-(

Stuart O. Bronstein

Feb 7, 2017, 11:05:30 AM2/7/17
Dave <noone$$@llondel.org> wrote in

> Reminds me of the man who took a taxi to the bankruptcy court
> and when he got there, invited the driver in as a creditor.

Actually I've seen several cases where people hired lawyers to file
bankruptcy for them. The lawyers didn't get money in advance, and
later the client added their debts to the lawers, to their
bankruptcy.