UN's Code Red Climate Warning

lawre...@sky.com

Aug 18, 2021, 7:53:05 AM8/18/21

Spike

Aug 18, 2021, 8:19:08 AM8/18/21
On 18/08/2021 11:53, lawre...@sky.com wrote:

> FFS. Obviously the Antarctic sea ice didn't get the memo

> https://i2.wp.com/nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/S_timeseries.png?ssl=1

Eau dear...LOL...

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Nov 27, 2021, 11:18:49 AM11/27/21
Oh dear, spikey and no sense. Deniers *yet again* try to highlight any hint of a part of the world being colder, as an end to global warming. As if it can't possibly happen in a warming world. But anyone with a brain knows this will be temporary; mainly because the world is warming. They can't resist, though, can they? They *always* do it.

That's because they are stupid.

Antarctic Sea ice in the bottom decile. And yes; it was above the 90th percentile in August. That won't compute with the climidiots, but it's just normal and usual. Parts of the world get colder than average as the world overall warms.

I mean, *please* try not to be stupid next time this happens, but you've never managed it in the past and it's highly unlikely you will again. Hilarious, as usual. 😂😂😂😂😂

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

Spike

Nov 27, 2021, 12:00:18 PM11/27/21
On 27/11/2021 16:18, Paul from Dawlish wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 1:19:08 PM UTC+1, Spike wrote:
>> On 18/08/2021 11:53, lawre...@sky.com wrote:

>>> FFS. Obviously the Antarctic sea ice didn't get the memo

>>> https://i2.wp.com/nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/S_timeseries.png?ssl=1

>> Eau dear...LOL...

> Oh dear, spikey and no sense. Deniers *yet again* try to highlight any hint of a part of the world being colder, as an end to global warming. As if it can't possibly happen in a warming world. But anyone with a brain knows this will be temporary; mainly because the world is warming. They can't resist, though, can they? They *always* do it.

> That's because they are stupid.

> Antarctic Sea ice in the bottom decile. And yes; it was above the 90th percentile in August. That won't compute with the climidiots, but it's just normal and usual. Parts of the world get colder than average as the world overall warms.

> I mean, *please* try not to be stupid next time this happens, but you've never managed it in the past and it's highly unlikely you will again. Hilarious, as usual. 😂😂😂😂😂

> http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

Hysterics *yet again* try to highlight any hint of a part of the world
being warmer, as an end to global cooling. As if it can't possibly
happen in a cooling world. But anyone with a brain knows this will be
temporary; mainly because the world is cooling. They can't resist,
though, can they? They *always* do it.

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Nov 28, 2021, 11:08:46 AM11/28/21
Oh priceless. Now an attempt at imitation! The abject stupidity of climate deniers beggars belief.

Go on spikey. Talk about the Great Big Global Conspiracy, or sunspots, or a cold record somewhere on earth, or the mediaeval warm period, or planetary alignments or some other denier crap and let's laugh at you some more.

Wonderful entertainment! 😂😂😂😂😂

Spike

Nov 29, 2021, 4:39:27 AM11/29/21
On 28/11/2021 16:08, Paul from Dawlish wrote:

> Oh priceless. Now an attempt at imitation! The abject stupidity of climate deniers beggars belief.

It's a psychological technique of reflecting bad behaviour back to the
perpetrator.

> Go on spikey. Talk about the Great Big Global Conspiracy, or sunspots, or a cold record somewhere on earth, or the mediaeval warm period, or planetary alignments or some other denier crap and let's laugh at you some more.

> Wonderful entertainment! 😂😂😂😂😂

Try this, it's a bit long but should give you some of the science you need:

<http://www.co2science.org//education/reports/hansen/hansencritique.php>

[121 References]

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Nov 29, 2021, 11:07:57 AM11/29/21
And now spikey tries to count on a critique of an article he's found on't Internet from 14 years ago when he last felt he might have had some relevance. 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh please! Can this get any better? Go on spikey. Talk about clouds and how they will save your denial. . 😂😂😂😂😂

Spike

Nov 30, 2021, 4:32:52 AM11/30/21
On 29/11/2021 16:07, Paul from Dawlish wrote:

> And now spikey tries to count on a critique of an article he's found on't Internet from 14 years ago when he last felt he might have had some relevance. 😂😂😂😂😂

Why were you born so beautiful?

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Dec 1, 2021, 1:23:17 PM12/1/21
It's so easy for you to make yourself look stupid spikey. That's your problem. But never stop posting. We all need a good laugh.

Go on. Talk about feedbacks and how they're going save your denier arse. 😂😂😂😂😂

Spike

Dec 2, 2021, 6:20:24 AM12/2/21
On 01/12/2021 18:23, Paul from Dawlish wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 9:32:52 AM UTC, Spike wrote:
>> On 29/11/2021 16:07, Paul from Dawlish wrote:
>>> And now spikey tries to count on a critique of an article he's found on't Internet from 14 years ago when he last felt he might have had some relevance. 😂😂😂😂😂

Why were you born so beautiful?

> It's so easy for you to make yourself look stupid spikey. That's your problem. But never stop posting. We all need a good laugh. Go on.

Why were you born at all?

> Talk about feedbacks and how they're going save your denier arse. 😂😂😂😂😂

Feedbacks? You know all about feedbacks...This is you:

"If you don't know that feedbacks may alter that, up, or down, from current
predictions, then you shouldn't be talking about the subject".

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Dec 2, 2021, 11:01:28 AM12/2/21
Oh wonderful. spikey falls arse over tit into the trap again. The stupidity of deniers and their ability to make idiots of themselves every time they post, knows no bounds.

Go on spikey. Talk about Arctic Sea ice being presently above the levels of the last few years. We need another belly laugh.😂😂😂😂😂

Spike

Dec 2, 2021, 11:09:53 AM12/2/21
On 02/12/2021 16:01, Paul from Dawlish wrote:

> Oh wonderful. spikey falls arse over tit into the trap again. The stupidity of deniers and their ability to make idiots of themselves every time they post, knows no bounds.

> Go on spikey. Talk about Arctic Sea ice being presently above the levels of the last few years. We need another belly laugh.😂😂😂😂😂

I'm waiting for 2013, when all the Arctic summer ice will have
disappeared...

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Dec 3, 2021, 6:31:27 AM12/3/21
Hahaha! Yet again. Don't you ever see these traps coming, spikey? How can anyone be quite so stupid? Because one prediction from one person wasn't realised, spikey and the deniers thinks that global warming isn't happening. 😂😂😂😂😂 Marvellous; just marvellous.

Oh spikey, this is just wonderful! Go on, talk about the arguments for a flat earth. You'd do so much better! 😂😂😂😂😂

Spike

Dec 3, 2021, 6:57:45 AM12/3/21
On 03/12/2021 11:31, Paul from Dawlish wrote:

> Hahaha! Yet again. Don't you ever see these traps coming, spikey? How can anyone be quite so stupid? Because one prediction from one person wasn't realised, spikey and the deniers thinks that global warming isn't happening. 😂😂😂😂😂 Marvellous; just marvellous.

Hahaha! Yet again. Don't you ever see these traps coming?

How can anyone be quite so stupid?

That was four predictions, not one!

Marvellous; just marvellous.

Paul Can't Do Sums! An ideal Climate Hysteric!

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Dec 4, 2021, 12:26:44 PM12/4/21
Spikey denier reduced to imitation. There's no way out spikey; you and yours are just stupid.

Spike

Dec 5, 2021, 4:47:01 AM12/5/21
On 04/12/2021 17:26, Paul from Dawlish wrote:
> On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 11:57:45 AM UTC, Spike wrote:
>> On 03/12/2021 11:31, Paul from Dawlish wrote:

>>> Hahaha! Yet again. Don't you ever see these traps coming, spikey? How can anyone be quite so stupid? Because one prediction from one person wasn't realised, spikey and the deniers thinks that global warming isn't happening. 😂😂😂😂😂 Marvellous; just marvellous

>> Hahaha! Yet again. Don't you ever see these traps coming?

>> How can anyone be quite so stupid?

>> That was four predictions, not one!

>> Marvellous; just marvellous.

>> Paul Can't Do Sums! An ideal Climate Hysteric!

> Spikey denier reduced to imitation. There's no way out spikey; you and yours are just stupid.

Stupidity is one thing, wilful ignorance is another. Keep up the good
work of making 'climate change' believers look like loonies. Next Full
Moon is18th December...

--
Spike

Paul from Dawlish

Dec 5, 2021, 6:36:39 AM12/5/21
Hahaha! Oh spikey. Please stop it. My sides can take the strain. Exactly how stupid can you make yourself out to be? 😂😂😂😂😂

Spike

Dec 5, 2021, 6:55:02 AM12/5/21
On 05/12/2021 11:36, Paul from Dawlish wrote:
> On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 9:47:01 AM UTC, Spike wrote:

>>> Spikey denier reduced to imitation. There's no way out spikey; you and yours are just stupid.

>> Stupidity is one thing, wilful ignorance is another. Keep up the good
>> work of making 'climate change' believers look like loonies. Next Full
>> Moon is18th December...

> Hahaha! Oh spikey. Please stop it. My sides can take the strain. Exactly how stupid can you make yourself out to be? 😂😂😂😂😂

I couldn't make myself as stupid as Paul the Climate Believer.

--
Spike