Join sunspot surface/ number calculation project

a a

Sep 29, 2022, 8:06:35 AM9/29/22
Join a team to develop smart AI based technology to calculate real number of sunspots

https://www.codeproject.com/articles/812896/sunspot-surface-calculation-case-study-on-solving

a a

Oct 1, 2022, 1:13:06 PM10/1/22
On Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 14:06:35 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> Join a team to develop smart AI based technology to calculate real number of sunspots
>
> https://www.codeproject.com/articles/812896/sunspot-surface-calculation-case-study-on-solving
Wolf's sunspot number is low science, old science fake and should replaced
by measure of volcanic activity on the Sun, measure of volcanic energy ejected by the Sun.

Just look at formula used to calculated number of sunspots.

For the same telescope "K" is contant, less than 1.

======
Case 1

Number of sunspots groups = 1
Number of sunspots = 10

======

R = (10*G + S)*K

10*1 + 10 = 20*K

Case 2

Number of sunspots groups = 2
Number of sunspots in each group = 5

10*2 + 10 = 30*K

But actually, number of sunspots in Case 1 and Case 2 is the same

So I opt for the topological definition of sunspots index, as the sum of the volcanic activity on the Sun, calculating total volcanic energy ejected by every sunspot in total towards the Earth,
since what matters is mass and energy of coronal/coronary plasma ejected toward the Earth ,
since CMEs exactly fluctuate solar activity,
resulting in Short Term Climate Changes
one-month/year Climate Changes

Since pictuire of the Sun is no more 2D
and we can study solar surface activity in 3D
there is no need to calculate number of sunspots, which is fake index, as explained above.

The sunspot number is calculated using the simple equation: R = (10*G + S)*K. Where: R = the sunspot number. G = the number of sunspot groups observed.
How do you calculate the n…
edaboard.co.uk
The sunspot number is calculated using the simple equation: R = (10*G + S)*K