Help !! Theremino Particle Detector zip file is infected with Trojan - webmaster is not responding

a a

Oct 4, 2022, 2:21:37 PM10/4/22
Help !! Theremino Particle Detector zip file is infected with Trojan - webmaster is not responding

Subscribe

20:19 (now)
Zip with the application Theremino Particle Detector : Theremino_ParticleDetector
is infected with Trojan

https://physicsopenlab.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Theremino_ParticleDetector_1.1.zip

webpage promoting infected file is called\

https://physicsopenlab.org/2016/05/18/diy-webcam-particle-detector/

and webmaster asks visitors to promote the above page via Internet social media

I have 3 times emailed webmaster at
Physics Open Lab
to remove Trojan infected zip file and replace by Trojan free version

and get no response, no reply, the Trojan infected zip file is still ready for download.
He did nothing to protect visitors from getting infected with Trojan.

The other version of the
Theremino Particle Detector zip file is offered for download by

https://www.theremino.com/en/downloads/radioactivity
\
Download Geiger – Version 6.7
Theremino_Geiger_V6.7
Theremino_Geiger_V6.7_WithSources (version for programmers)
For all Windows systems to 32 and 64 bit. For Raspberry Pi, Linux, Android and OSX, read the installation notes.

https://www.theremino.com/wp-content/uploads/files/Theremino_Geiger_V6.7.zip

==================
There is another web page, claiming
Trojan is not real Trojan
but I would prefer Internet Security Agency in Europe to check every file offered by this and other websites for Trojans ansd viruses in zip files offered for download.

(Trojan detected with 360 Total Security)
I can attach screenshot

thank you for your help

darius

https://www.theremino.com/en/downloads/foundations#hal

Basic applications

Who uses AVG (or other similar antivirus) mayAntivirus2.gif (400× 400)well be false alarms.

Do not use commercial antivirus, cause unnecessary worries and then let the real virus. Read this page.

Our advice is to only use Defender, I have never betrayed.

In the case of false positives check the wires downloaded using a service online, for example this: HTTPS://www.virustotal.com/it

The virustotal service go about 60 antivirus and it is quite normal that one or two of them may be wrong. But if there are 58 or 59 which give a positive result you can trust. Who just don't trust can explore the source and recompile them himself on his computer. Anyway do not worry, We have better things to do than write viruses.