Parvati drinks Lord Siva's semen & becomes pregnant with a 6-headed boy:

Zora Starr

Sep 30, 2009, 3:54:47 PM9/30/09
KRTTIKAS & PARVATI SWIM IN LORD SIVA'S SEED
Parvati drinks Lord Siva's semen & becomes pregnant with a 6-headed boy:

"Siva made love to Parvati for a thousand years, without pause, and when the
gods came to see Siva, the gate-keeper dismissed them and sent them back.
After another thousand years, the gods were frightened and sent Agni to find
out what Siva was doing. Agni took the form of a parrot and entered and saw
Siva lying on the bed with Parvati. When Siva saw the parrot he was a bit
angry, and he said, 'I have shed half of my seed in Devi, but now that she
has become embarrassed she is no longer passionate. You, Agni, must drink
the other half of the seed since it was you who caused the obstacle.' Agni
drank the seed of Siva and distributed it among the bodies of all the gods,
but the seed split open their stomachs, and the hot golden liquid spread out
in Siva's hermitage and formed an enormous lake full of golden lotuses.
Hearing of this, Parvati was full of curiosity and went there to play in the
water. Then, wishing to drink the sweet water, she said to the six Krttikas,
who were bathing there, 'I want the water that you have taken up in that
lotus petal and are bringing home.' They said to her, 'If we give you this
water, a child will be born from it. Let him be our son, too, and bear our
name.' Parvati said, 'How can one born from my body be your son?' They said,
'Let us create his upper limbs.' She agreed, and she took the golden water
and drank it, and it broke out through the right side of her womb as a
six-headed boy, Skanda." -- Matsya Purana 158:27-50; Padma Purana
5:41:118-42; cf. Haracaritacintamani 9:196-221.

Another version:

"When Siva had placed his seed in the mouth of Agni, Agni was ashamed and
heated by the seed, and he threw it into the waters of the Ganga. She, burnt
by the seed, placed it on her bank, and the six wives of the Seven Sages
came there to bathe. Pained by the cold, they thought the blazing seed was
fire, and they warmed themselves, but the seed entered them through their
buttocks. Then, because of its great tapas, the seed broke out of their
stomachs and the six parts joined as one six-headed child. They were all
very worried and afraid of the sages, because they had gone before the fire,
and they threw the child on the top of the white mountain among the reeds."
-- Skanda Purana 5:1:34:60-6.

LORD VISNU THE GREAT WOMANIZER

"When Visnu had driven the demons back down to hell, he happened to see
there a group of beautiful women. Struck by the arrows of desire, he stayed
there and made love to the women, engendering in them sons that troubled the
world. To save the gods, Siva took the form of a bull, who entered hell,
bellowing, and killed Visnu's sons. Then he enlightened Visnu, saying, 'You
must not indulge yourself sexually here, a slave to desire.' The other gods
wished to enter hell to see the voluptuous women, but Siva pronounced a
curse, saying, 'Except for a perfectly controlled sage or a demon born of me,
whoever enters this place will die.' Thus Visnu the supreme womanizer was
chastised by Siva, and the universe rejoiced." -- Siva Purana 3:22:45-55;
3:23:1-36.

Lord Siva cleverly words the curse to allow himself (the 'perfectly
controlled sage') and his sons to enjoy the demon women. A second version
elaborates upon this aspect of Siva until the whole point of the story is
reversed. After repeating the story with some minor variations it
continues:

"After Siva had pronounced the curse and the gods had returned to heaven,
some time passed. Then one day, when Siva was rapt in thought and Parvati
happened to ask him what he was thinking about, he said, 'I am thinking
about the beautiful women of hell, the most beautiful women in the universe.
' 'You fool,' said Parvati, 'you are so easily deluded. I will see for
myself.' 'Go ahead', said Siva, and so she went to hell, and when she saw
the beauty of the women there she said to them, 'Your beauty is of no use,
like that of poisonous vines. Prajapati created women for the sake of the
sexual enjoyment of men, but Siva cursed your husbands, forbidding them to
enter here. Now let my sons, Siva's hosts, wise ascetics, be your husbands,
and make love with them.' Then she vanished. Thus Visnu the great womanizer
made love with the demonesses in hell." -- Siva Purana, Dharmasamhita
9:46-61.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/4789/Articles/Scripture/hind

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1265-1.aspx