Charles Lindsey

Graham Nye

Mar 4, 2023, 12:06:20 PM3/4/23
For those who remember Charles Lindsey his Wikipedia page
states he died on 13 February, aged 91.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_H._Lindsey

It was updated by a Wikipedia user claiming to be his
son in law. Charles' funeral was held on 2 March.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Waveny42

I haven't been able to find any other online verification of
this. However this user has been an occasional contributor
to Wikipedia for over 4 years so there is no particular
reason to doubt this claim:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Waveny42

--
Graham Nye
news(a)thenyes.org.uk

Kendall K. Down

Mar 4, 2023, 5:06:18 PM3/4/23
On 04/03/2023 17:00, Graham Nye wrote:

> For those who remember Charles Lindsey his Wikipedia page
> states he died on 13 February, aged 91.

Thanks, Graham. May he rest in peace and rise in glory.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

John

Mar 4, 2023, 5:56:19 PM3/4/23
Graham Nye wrote:
> For those who remember Charles Lindsey his Wikipedia page
> states he died on 13 February, aged 91.

I remember Charles, and enjoyed reading his posts. He last posted here
in September last year.

91 is a very good age to get to, may he rest in peace.

Mike Davis

Mar 5, 2023, 4:36:18 PM3/5/23
Amen!

Mike Davis

Adam Funk

Mar 20, 2023, 8:15:56 AM3/20/23
I agree.

--
When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him
whose? --- Don Marquis