pcr and evolution

hermeneutika

Aug 30, 2021, 3:09:42 PM8/30/21
Kary Mullis – Inventor of RT-PCR

Mr Mullis is a interesting man. It is however the mans
assumptions about the nature of reality that interest
me. I quote from his book “Dancing naked in the
mindfield”.

Page 4
“DNA.The big one.
There are pressing reasons to want to read this
molecule. Children are born with genetic
defects,sometimes with tragic consequences like
muscles that wither and die.Such things could be
predicted and averted if we could read the DNA
blueprints.
Then there are the looming but not so pressing
reasons for knowing DNA – the ones that extend out
to horizons mankind has not yet reached.
Understanding the intricate mechanisms of our own
genes will have more than just medical impact.It will
be one of the long and tangled strands of our future
as a growing civilization of the planet earth. Having a
detailed understanding f why children resemble
parents will lead to genetic manipulating by those
who may prefer alterations over strict duplication.
Genetic engineering will not be a new endeavour.
Evolution is and always has been a genetic engineer.
Its just that people with eyes and minds and
imagination see things in the distance and they get
impatient. They will want control and they will want
it soon and they will have it. The DNA molecules in
our cells are our history, and they are the stuff of
which our future will be crafted. All the organs of all
the plants and animals of Earth and organs that have
never seen the light of the moon or the sun, will be
ours to explore – to use and adapt to our needs. Our
will be done on Earth as we sail off to the stars in
heaven. “

What think we of Christ and His prayer.....THY will be done.....interesting isnt it?

Kendall K. Down

Aug 30, 2021, 4:00:06 PM8/30/21
On 30/08/2021 08:17, hermeneutika wrote:

> What think we of Christ and His prayer.....THY will be done.....interesting isnt it?

It is interesting - and horrifying to think that even a tithe of what
Kary predicts might come true.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down