sura 3:110

hermeneutika

Aug 21, 2021, 3:52:46 PM8/21/21
Su 3:110 Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.

This is the Word of God.....thanks be to God!!

The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is populated by the best of peoples!! Shall we emulate them, after all it is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Timreason

Aug 22, 2021, 4:30:08 AM8/22/21
I think most of us are able to differentiate between Islamic and
militant "Isamist"! There are also perverse interpretations of
Christianity, of course. Who would really want to live in a state run by
the Westborough Baptists?

Tim.

Mike Davis

Aug 22, 2021, 5:40:07 AM8/22/21
.. or just "bring back the crusades!"? ;-)

--
Mike Davis

Jason

Aug 22, 2021, 4:13:03 PM8/22/21
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 10:32:40 +0100, Mike Davis wrote:

> On 22/08/2021 09:22, Timreason wrote:
>> On 21/08/2021 12:12, hermeneutika wrote:
>>> Su 3:110  Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining
>>> what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If
>>> only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among
>>> them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted
>>> transgressors.
>>>
>>> This is the Word of God.....thanks be to God!!
>>>
>>> The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is populated by the best of
>>> peoples!! Shall we emulate them, after all it is said that imitation
>>> is the sincerest form of flattery.
>>>

>> I think most of us are able to differentiate between Islamic and
>> militant "Isamist"! There are also perverse interpretations of
>> Christianity, of course. Who would really want to live in a state run
>> by the Westborough Baptists?
>>
> .. or just "bring back the crusades!"? ;-)

Yes, quite! And I think that however "mild" a view your religion may
hold, if the country contains people of other religions, denominations,
(or none), you need to treat those properly also. No religious group has
has been historically/is now perfect in this regard.