[Prayer] Prayer request

1 view

Kendall K. Down

Jul 25, 2022, 3:39:42 PM7/25/22
The news today reports that the parents of Archie Battersbee have lost
their appeal against doctors being allowed to turn off their son's
life-support.

Personally, based on what is reported, I think the judges have come to
the right decision, but at the same time I can understand and sympathise
with the parents. I suspect that under similar circumstances I would be
fighting for my child's life just as they are.

So please pray for them, that they may be strengthened to cope with the
ordeal and may be enabled to find God through it all.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down