Total control and total victory

hermeneutika

Apr 16, 2022, 3:35:08 PM4/16/22
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Mt 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mt 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Well i am praying for a total victory for the Ukraine. (God is on my side...Bob Dylan....!whose he?)....i am beleiving for the russians to be totally defeated in the Donbas....Mariapol is saved....the russians are even kicked out of the Crimea....Total victory.....a massive turn round for the ukraine and a huge loss for the russians

Kendall K. Down

Apr 16, 2022, 3:50:00 PM4/16/22
On 16/04/2022 12:50, hermeneutika wrote:

> Well i am praying for a total victory for the Ukraine.

I think most of us are praying for that.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

Stuart

Apr 16, 2022, 4:59:57 PM4/16/22
In article <dc7b5678-583b-4fb1...@googlegroups.com>,
hermeneutika <hermen...@msn.com> wrote:
> Well i am praying for a total victory for the Ukraine. (God is on my
> side...Bob Dylan....!whose he?)....i am beleiving for the russians to be
> totally defeated in the Donbas....Mariapol is saved....the russians are
> even kicked out of the Crimea....Total victory.....a massive turn round
> for the ukraine and a huge loss for the russians

Check out:

https://franksui.uk/a-call-to-prayer-for-president-zelenskyy/

There is some other interesting stuff on his site too

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world
http://www.twam.co.uk/

Stuart

Apr 16, 2022, 5:09:57 PM4/16/22
In article <t3f6jl$fvm$3...@dont-email.me>,
Kendall K. Down <kendal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Well i am praying for a total victory for the Ukraine.

> I think most of us are praying for that.

And I am praying for God's justice and His judgement to fall on Putin and
his co-rulers. The blood of Russians and Ukrainians cries from the earth
to God, as did the blood of Abel, He must surely act.

Kendall K. Down

Apr 17, 2022, 3:49:57 PM4/17/22
On 16/04/2022 22:00, Stuart wrote:

> And I am praying for God's justice and His judgement to fall on Putin and
> his co-rulers. The blood of Russians and Ukrainians cries from the earth
> to God, as did the blood of Abel, He must surely act.

God will certainly act, but whether in our time frame or in eternity is
up to Him. I definitely would not like to be in Putin's shoes come the
Day of Judgement.

Kendall K. Down

Apr 17, 2022, 3:59:55 PM4/17/22
On 16/04/2022 21:24, Stuart wrote:

> https://franksui.uk/a-call-to-prayer-for-president-zelenskyy/

> There is some other interesting stuff on his site too

Do magic mushrooms grow that far north?

Stuart

Apr 17, 2022, 6:09:57 PM4/17/22
In article <t3hqt5$5ld$5...@dont-email.me>,
Kendall K. Down <kendal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> God will certainly act, but whether in our time frame or in eternity is
> up to Him. I definitely would not like to be in Putin's shoes come the
> Day of Judgement.

I wonder if there is a particularly unpleasant part of Hell set apart for
people like him. It does not seem just that those who have led a pretty
decent sort of life, their only real failing lack of acceptance our Lord
Jesus as saviour, should suffer the same as those who are pure evil.

Kendall K. Down

Apr 18, 2022, 2:49:57 AM4/18/22
On 17/04/2022 23:00, Stuart wrote:

> I wonder if there is a particularly unpleasant part of Hell set apart for
> people like him. It does not seem just that those who have led a pretty
> decent sort of life, their only real failing lack of acceptance our Lord
> Jesus as saviour, should suffer the same as those who are pure evil.

We can only speculate. Dante gave one version of hell, as did the
various apocryphal visions of hell (the Apocalypse of Paul and the
Apocalypse of the Virgin are just two examples[1]). Personally I favour
the idea that it is length of time which varies, though whether that is
milliseconds v. minutes or days v. years, I have no idea.

I am sure, however, that God's justice will not trip up on the point you
make.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

Note 1: It is interesting that St Paul, after seeing the tortures of the
damned, begged God for mercy and was granted that the damned could have
every Sunday off. Mary likewise begged for mercy but she was only given
one weekend a year off.

Which implies that of the two, prayers to St Paul are likely to be more
effective than those to the Virgin Mary.

The stories also carry the rather unpleasant assumption that mere humans
are more merciful than God.

Stuart

Apr 18, 2022, 4:39:55 AM4/18/22
In article <t3hr23$5ld$6...@dont-email.me>,
Kendall K. Down <kendal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 16/04/2022 21:24, Stuart wrote:

> > https://franksui.uk/a-call-to-prayer-for-president-zelenskyy/

> > There is some other interesting stuff on his site too

> Do magic mushrooms grow that far north?

I would not dismiss what Frank has to say as quickly or so lightly. There
have been times in the past when God has spoken directly to me and what He
said has come to pass. Prophecies still occur and I would rather keep an
open mind on such statements.

Kendall K. Down

Apr 18, 2022, 3:19:58 PM4/18/22
On 18/04/2022 09:30, Stuart wrote:

> I would not dismiss what Frank has to say as quickly or so lightly. There
> have been times in the past when God has spoken directly to me and what He
> said has come to pass. Prophecies still occur and I would rather keep an
> open mind on such statements.

I certainly believe in the gift of prophecy, but shooting Zelensky and
then rationalising it as shooting him with prayers seems a bit too far
out for me to swallow.

Stuart

Apr 19, 2022, 3:39:54 PM4/19/22
In article <t3kdae$6gp$3...@dont-email.me>,
Kendall K. Down <kendal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I certainly believe in the gift of prophecy, but shooting Zelensky and
> then rationalising it as shooting him with prayers seems a bit too far
> out for me to swallow.

Frank is simply reporting a dream and, like many I have, quite bizzare. By
prayer and consulting with others an interpretation was determined.

I continue to maintain an open mind.

Madhu

Apr 19, 2022, 11:39:58 PM4/19/22
* Stuart <59dbbb6120Spambin @argonet.co.uk> :
Wrote on Tue, 19 Apr 2022 19:36:37 +0000 (GMT):

> In article <t3kdae$6gp$3...@dont-email.me>,
> Kendall K. Down <kendal...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I certainly believe in the gift of prophecy, but shooting Zelensky
>> and then rationalising it as shooting him with prayers seems a bit
>> too far out for me to swallow.
>
> Frank is simply reporting a dream and, like many I have, quite
> bizzare. By prayer and consulting with others an interpretation was
> determined.
>
> I continue to maintain an open mind.

I took a brief look at the webpage - and recognized too many familiar
elements of standard (CIA style) propaganda to take it seriously. at
the time of the pouring of the endtimes spirit, endtimes
propaganda/media/disinformation powers of the antichrist are also at a
peak.

Kendall K. Down

Apr 20, 2022, 2:49:56 AM4/20/22
On 19/04/2022 20:36, Stuart wrote:

>> I certainly believe in the gift of prophecy, but shooting Zelensky and
>> then rationalising it as shooting him with prayers seems a bit too far
>> out for me to swallow.

> Frank is simply reporting a dream and, like many I have, quite bizzare. By
> prayer and consulting with others an interpretation was determined.

Not all dreams are God-given, but as Scripture shows, when they are the
interpretation is given *in the dream*. I don't recall Daniel
circulating a questionaire among the Jewish exiles asking what a lion
with eagle's wings might mean.

> I continue to maintain an open mind.

In theory an open mind is praise-worthy. In practice, no. Are you
open-minded about Mike Tyson's claim that rich people are kidnapping the
homeless, carting them off to a ranch somewhere and then hunting them
with high-powered rifles for sport?
(https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10733551/Mike-Tyson-floats-bizarre-theory-homeless-people-kidnapped-hunted-rich.html)

Kendall K. Down

Apr 20, 2022, 2:49:57 AM4/20/22
On 20/04/2022 04:36, Madhu wrote:

> I took a brief look at the webpage - and recognized too many familiar
> elements of standard (CIA style) propaganda to take it seriously. at
> the time of the pouring of the endtimes spirit, endtimes
> propaganda/media/disinformation powers of the antichrist are also at a
> peak.

I can't comment on the CIA, but I am dubious about a group of friends
sitting around and coming up with an "interpretation" for a bizarre
dream that was probably the result of too much coffee before sleep.

"Well, it could mean this ..."
"Yeah, but I think it means this ..."
"What about this idea ...?"
"Hey, that sounds plausible, let's run with that one ..."

Charles Lindsey

Apr 24, 2022, 5:49:57 PM4/24/22
On 16/04/2022 12:50, hermeneutika wrote:

> Well i am praying for a total victory for the Ukraine. (God is on my side...Bob Dylan....!whose he?)....i am beleiving for the russians to be totally defeated in the Donbas....Mariapol is saved....the russians are even kicked out of the Crimea....Total victory.....a massive turn round for the ukraine and a huge loss for the russians

I don't think God will be impressed with such a shopping list. If Putin is ut
enemy, then the first thing we are instructed to do is to pray for him.

Peronally, my prayers are that the Russian people be better informed as to what
is being done in their name.

--
Charles H. Lindsey ---------At my New Home, still doing my own thing------
Tel: +44 161 488 1845 Web: https://www.clerew.man.ac.uk

Kendall K. Down

Apr 25, 2022, 12:19:55 AM4/25/22
On 24/04/2022 22:40, Charles Lindsey wrote:

> Peronally, my prayers are that the Russian people be better informed as
> to what is being done in their name.

Though presumably if that were to happen, the result would be Putin
getting the boot - or possibly even the chop. Neither result would
distress me, but perhaps it might be permitted to pray for that result
directly and leave it up to God to devise the means. Revolution by
well-informed citizens is liable to be messy and involve increased
suffering. A nicely timed heart attack, however, ...