Amerika just completely winked out of existence

hermeneutika

Aug 20, 2021, 3:41:39 PM8/20/21
Amerika as we used to know it has winked out of existence and completely dissapeared....there is nothing left.....not one power chord in the whole of this futile existence.....

steve hague

Aug 21, 2021, 4:00:07 AM8/21/21
On 20/08/2021 16:41, hermeneutika wrote:
> Amerika as we used to know it has winked out of existence and completely dissapeared....there is nothing left.....not one power chord in the whole of this futile existence.....

However, the United States of America still exists.

steve hague

Aug 21, 2021, 4:30:07 AM8/21/21
On 20/08/2021 16:41, hermeneutika wrote:
> Amerika as we used to know it has winked out of existence and completely dissapeared....there is nothing left.....not one power chord in the whole of this futile existence.....

Have you ever read Phillipians 8,9? I recommend it.
Steve Hague

hermeneutika

Aug 21, 2021, 6:50:08 AM8/21/21
sorry which chapter??

steve hague

Aug 21, 2021, 8:00:09 AM8/21/21
Apologies, 4:8,9.

Kendall K. Down

Aug 21, 2021, 4:30:09 PM8/21/21
On 21/08/2021 09:26, steve hague wrote:

> Have you ever read Phillipians 8,9? I recommend it.

There are only four chapters in Phillipians.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

steve hague

Aug 22, 2021, 3:00:08 AM8/22/21
4:8,9. I missed out the 4 for some reason.