The final solution

Kendall K. Down

Nov 22, 2022, 4:39:32 AM11/22/22
Putting two news items together I have come up with the perfect final
solution.

Some chap here in Britain is organising a protest over the 30p charge
that Asda makes for its carrier bags, on the basis that having to pay
for a plastic bag is "bad for my mental health".
(https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11443283/Campaigner-calls-BOYCOTT-Asda-claiming-30p-bag-charge-affected-mental-health.html)

Over in Canada they are debating an extension to their euthanasia law
which will allow the mentally ill to choose to be killed. (Of course at
the moment it is the ill person who chooses - how long until someone
else does the choosing for them?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11440261/Canada-expand-assisted-dying-laws-include-mental-health-disorders.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11441995/Canadian-man-facing-eviction-accepted-countrys-controversial-legal-EUTHANASIA-program.html

Anyway, it seems the ideal solution. This poor little snowflake finds
his mental equilibrium disturbed by the anguish and torture of forking
out 30p to cut down on waste and save the planet. So let's bring in the
Canadian solution and that way the poor fellow can be spared his mental
torment, a small step is taken to solving the world's over-population
crisis, and the rest of us can get on with real life.

Sounds like a win-win-win situation to me.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down