dead black slaves

hermeneutika

Nov 24, 2022, 2:12:59 PM11/24/22
Allegedly it was only 6500 black slaves who died building the 2022 world cup stadia in Qatar. And regardless of what people say,"taking the knee" for me at least, is forever linked with Black Lives Matter(except when they are building football stadia for the muslims!)

So in church we rant on about climate change and slavery,and yet support a event that is obviously pro racist and pro slavery!!!

23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men’s] bones, and of all uncleanness.

We are all hypocrites now and we have all taken our 200billion pieces of silver....shame on us

Kendall K. Down

Nov 24, 2022, 2:29:32 PM11/24/22
On 23/11/2022 14:09, hermeneutika wrote:

> Allegedly it was only 6500 black slaves who died building the 2022 world cup stadia in Qatar. And regardless of what people say,"taking the knee" for me at least, is forever linked with Black Lives Matter(except when they are building football stadia for the muslims!)

It is interesting reading Ibn Battuta, just how frequently he bought and
sold slaves - usually slave girls for his personal use, (Greek
Christians for preference) but he was not above accepting male slaves as
gifts and selling them for the money he could get. And he was a highly
respected qadi and by his own lights a holy and pious man.

I know that if I say that Islam is a pernicious religion there will be
those who bleat on about Christianity's connivance in the slave trade.
Early Christians were against slave trading, Saxon slave-trading was
condemned by the church in Britain, for example. There was an
unfortunate period in the 16th to 19th centuries when the church was
less vocal than it should have been, but - and this is the important
point - we have recognised our error and reformed.

Islam has not and still regards non-Muslims as of less worth than
Muslims. Migrant workers in the whole Middle East are treated abominably.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down