Is this murder?

Kendall K. Down

Mar 19, 2023, 4:35:58 PM3/19/23
Canada's rapid embrace of euthanasia exposed: Top medical organization
wants to give lethal injections to seriously ill NEWBORNS - as
government funds morbid activity book for children to understand
assisted dying. Canada's government-funded activity book aims to help
children understand why an adult would choose medically-assisted death.
The country is considering extending its euthanasia program to sick babies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11859253/Canadas-frontier-Childrens-activity-books-assisted-suicide-euthanasia-newborns.html

And who decides if the baby is "seriously ill"? An independent panel? Or
the same doctors who are eagerly promoting this new way of killing the
innocent?

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

GB

Mar 20, 2023, 9:55:55 AM3/20/23
Out of interest, what do you think about adult euthanasia?

Kendall K. Down

Mar 20, 2023, 5:05:57 PM3/20/23
On 20/03/2023 13:54, GB wrote:

> Out of interest, what do you think about adult euthanasia?

For a Christian, God is in control and it would be wrong to sneak out of
school early when He was trying to teach you something.

For the non-Christian, I'm tempted to say "Who cares?" but seriously,
although I have great sympathy for someone in unbearable pain, I am
utterly opposed to legalising euthanasia because, as Canada and Holland
show, it is a slippery slope and they'll be bumping off anyone over 50
before you know where you are.

I like the British system where, if you bump your wife off on the
grounds of unbearable suffering, you are arrested and have to convince a
judge and jury that she was indeed in unbearable pain and she did truly
want to die. (Being sole beneficiary of her will and moving your
mistress into the house as the ambulance carrying the body drives away
count against you.)

Knowing that you run a real risk of imprisonment means that you will
only euthanise someone if there is a good case for it.