1 Chronicles 12:32

hermeneutika

May 2, 2022, 3:42:52 PM5/2/22
32 And of the children of Issachar, [which were men] that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them [were] two hundred; and all their brethren [were] at their commandment.

I think we all need some of what Issarchar had, given the current Ukraine crisis.

Kendall K. Down

May 2, 2022, 3:59:53 PM5/2/22
On 02/05/2022 08:37, hermeneutika wrote:

> I think we all need some of what Issarchar had, given the current Ukraine crisis.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down