Cometh the hour?

hermeneutika

Aug 22, 2021, 4:13:25 PM8/22/21
"It is an idiom often used to describe the phenomenon that, sometimes, when a hero is needed, one appears.

By way of example, it is often used when discussing the impact that Winston Churchill had upon becoming Prime Minister during the WW11 crisis."

Lets pray that since the hour is here....cometh the man.....i for one need some solid leadership.

Peter

Aug 24, 2021, 11:20:06 AM8/24/21
There is a good thing that Churchill needed to do - defend the UK. What
good does the hero you await need to do?

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg

Kendall K. Down

Aug 25, 2021, 11:30:10 AM8/25/21
On 22/08/2021 17:44, hermeneutika wrote:

> Lets pray that since the hour is here....cometh the man.....i for one need some solid leadership.

Try going to a real church instead of your decidedly odd groups and you
might well find it.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down