Equality?

hermeneutika

Mar 3, 2023, 11:27:13 AM3/3/23
If there is "equality" between the sexes.....how come the females are into power tripping? I am entitled to my point of view.....she is entitled to hers.....i have no right to force my views on someone else.....by the same token she is not entitled to force her views on me......so never the twain shall meet. She doesnt accept me....i dont accept her views.....

maybe Len Cohen had it right?

There is a war.....between the man and the woman
come on back to the war....dont be a tourist!!!

Kendall K. Down

Mar 3, 2023, 3:46:23 PM3/3/23
On 03/03/2023 14:56, hermeneutika wrote:

> If there is "equality" between the sexes.....how come the females are into power tripping? I am entitled to my point of view.....she is entitled to hers.....i have no right to force my views on someone else.....by the same token she is not entitled to force her views on me......so never the twain shall meet. She doesnt accept me....i dont accept her views.....

If she was the leader or organiser of the prayer walk, she had a right
to ask that certain guidelines should be adhered to. She knew what she
wanted to accomplish by the event and what would be contrary to its
spirit or even what would (or might) offend the other participants.

Of course, if you were to organise your own prayer vigil, you can
organise it how you like and if you want everyone to spend the whole
time "praying against" something, that is your privilege.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down