Happy St. David's Day!

1 view

David Dalton

Mar 1, 2023, 12:30:19 AM3/1/23
Happy St. David’s Day!

Is there any evidence that St. David and Taliesin (Gwion Bach)
ever interacted, or at least lived at the same time?

Or either or both with Myrddin?

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

Kendall K. Down

Mar 1, 2023, 12:46:25 AM3/1/23
On 01/03/2023 04:18, David Dalton wrote:

> Happy St. David’s Day!

A gwyl hapus Dewi Sant i chi.

> Is there any evidence that St. David and Taliesin (Gwion Bach)
> ever interacted, or at least lived at the same time?

For the dates of both you can consult Wikipedia. Wales - and mediaeval
Wales in particular - is not such a large place that they are unlikely
to have met, but I am not aware of any evidence to that effect.

> Or either or both with Myrddin?

The same source implies that Myrddin was not a real person.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down