Mark 11:22-26

hermeneutika

May 9, 2022, 2:48:20 AM5/9/22
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ , when He taught about "mountains", He actually meant "problems". If this interpretation is correct, then I am informed by the King of kings and Lord of lords, that I should speak to my "mountains" and not doubt in my heart, but believe that the things i say will come to pass, then i will have whatsoever i say.

With this in mind, i therefore speak unto the "mountain" of the war in the Ukraine, and tell it to stop. Anyone agree?

Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Kendall K. Down

May 9, 2022, 2:59:53 AM5/9/22
On 08/05/2022 19:30, hermeneutika wrote:

> I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ , when He taught about "mountains", He actually meant "problems".

So far so good.

> With this in mind, i therefore speak unto the "mountain" of the war in the Ukraine, and tell it to stop. Anyone agree?

You forget 1 John 5:14 in which the disciple who understood Jesus best
gives us some much needed clarity.

Now, obviously, if we are completely in touch with God, we will not ask
anything contrary to God's will and so the verse you quote will
invariably be fulfilled. Few of us are so perfect, so it behoves us to
pray as Jesus did, "nevertheless, not my will but Thine be done".

From our point of view we might think that of course God wants the war
in the Ukraine to stop. Indeed, from our point of view it should never
have started. It has started, it shows no signs of ending swiftly and
although I decline to speculate as to why that should be so, many
possibilities do occur to me and, I am sure, can occur to you given a
little thought.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down