Joy in Heaven!!

1 view

Mike Davis

Dec 26, 2021, 6:10:07 AM12/26/21

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-59793726

Praise God for the peacemakers like Archbishop Desmond Tutu!!

Mike
--
Mike Davis

Timreason

Dec 26, 2021, 8:30:08 AM12/26/21
On 26/12/2021 11:09, Mike Davis wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-59793726
>
> Praise God for the peacemakers like Archbishop Desmond Tutu!!
>
> Mike

Amen!

Tim.

steve hague

Dec 26, 2021, 10:00:07 AM12/26/21
On 26/12/2021 11:09, Mike Davis wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-59793726
>
> Praise God for the peacemakers like Archbishop Desmond Tutu!!
>
> Mike

A lovely man, a warrior with a keen sense of humour. Heaven's gain is
not necessarily our loss. He's left a fine legacy.
Steve Hague

Kendall K. Down

Dec 26, 2021, 11:00:05 AM12/26/21
On 26/12/2021 11:09, Mike Davis wrote:

> Praise God for the peacemakers like Archbishop Desmond Tutu!!

Indeed. May he rest in peace and rise in glory.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down