just in time

hermeneutika

Dec 1, 2022, 2:44:14 AM12/1/22
Who is the narrator on this excellent piece of work?

http://www.nwtv.co.uk/pages/relig/sermons/justintime.htm

many thanks

Kendall K. Down

Dec 1, 2022, 2:49:29 AM12/1/22
On 30/11/2022 19:04, hermeneutika wrote:

> Who is the narrator on this excellent piece of work?
> http://www.nwtv.co.uk/pages/relig/sermons/justintime.htm

Thank you for the compliment.

I put it together some years ago as part of an outreach campaign by the
church in Shrewsbury we used to attend. (No longer do so as it is too
far for Shirley to travel these days.) I would be delighted if you - or
others - were able to use it for the same purpose.

(And if you wanted the presentation that you could voice-over, just let
me know.)

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

Kendall K. Down

Dec 1, 2022, 2:59:30 AM12/1/22
On 30/11/2022 19:04, hermeneutika wrote:

> Who is the narrator on this excellent piece of work?
> http://www.nwtv.co.uk/pages/relig/sermons/justintime.htm

Hmmmm. The film begins with someone introducing me by name and you get
to see me standing up at the front and my name is plastered on the
screen at the beginning.