Blasphemy

Kendall K. Down

Nov 27, 2022, 11:49:31 AM11/27/22
I wonder what he is going to say when he meets Jesus face-to-face,
returning as Judge of all the earth instead of helpless baby you can
insult with impunity.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

'It's heresy!': Worshippers left 'in tears' as Cambridge dean claims
Jesus was TRANSGENDER after row over Christ's wound having a 'vaginal
appearance'

The view of a transgender Jesus is 'legitimate', according to Dr Michael
Banner, the Dean who stepped in to defend the claim made at a Sermon
last Sunday that Christ had a 'trans body'.

David Dalton

Dec 4, 2022, 2:25:17 PM12/4/22
In article <tm0447$1n1bl$1...@dont-email.me>,
I claim that Jesus was, like me, straight-type-2-M, thus
compatible only with bisexual women (women attracted to
both genders). Thus he had some feminine characteristics
but was straight and was a cis male, not a trans male.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Kendall K. Down

Dec 4, 2022, 2:59:29 PM12/4/22
On 04/12/2022 06:19, David Dalton wrote:

> I claim that Jesus was, like me, straight-type-2-M, thus
> compatible only with bisexual women (women attracted to
> both genders). Thus he had some feminine characteristics
> but was straight and was a cis male, not a trans male.

You can claim that Jesus was a potted geranium if you like - it's a free
country. Without evidence - and pretty strong evidence at that - you
will not be taken seriously.

God bless,Kendall k> Down