Whites only!

hermeneutika

Dec 4, 2022, 2:25:33 PM12/4/22
I am thinking about starting up a charity to help the victims of oppression. Of course this only applies to the white race. So we only help Whites! After all its a proven fact that only the White races have been unjustly oppressed!

Kendall K. Down

Dec 4, 2022, 2:59:28 PM12/4/22
On 04/12/2022 10:12, hermeneutika wrote:

> I am thinking about starting up a charity to help the victims of oppression. Of course this only applies to the white race. So we only help Whites! After all its a proven fact that only the White races have been unjustly oppressed!

You could be even more specific and limit the object of your charity to
white, heterosexual males, who are certainly an oppressed group at present.

God bless,
Kendall K. Down

John

Dec 5, 2022, 5:59:29 AM12/5/22
hermeneutika wrote:
> I am thinking about starting up a charity to help the victims of oppression. Of course this only applies to the white race. So we only help Whites! After all its a proven fact that only the White races have been unjustly oppressed!

Don't be silly. It's a domestic violence charity specifically aimed at
Afro-Caribbean women. It started because an Afro-Caribbean woman called
Valerie and her child were murdered by her abusive partner and there was
a lack of support in particular for Afro-Caribbean women.

I take it your proven fact that only white people are oppressed can be,
er, proven?

I suggest that if you are a black person driving through the streets of
London in a nice new shiny BMW you are much more likely to be stopped by
the police than if you were a white person.

John

Dec 5, 2022, 6:09:26 AM12/5/22
Well, I'm a white heterosexual male and I certainly don't feel
oppressed. Care to explain why you think white heterosexual males are
oppressed?

Kendall K. Down

Dec 5, 2022, 4:19:29 PM12/5/22
On 05/12/2022 11:02, John wrote:

> Well, I'm a white heterosexual male and I certainly don't feel
> oppressed.  Care to explain why you think white heterosexual males are
> oppressed?

When was the last time you heard of affirmative action on behalf of
white heterosexual males?

Even in the church there's "Women's Ministries" - no "Men's Ministries".

Kendall K. Down

Dec 5, 2022, 4:19:30 PM12/5/22
On 05/12/2022 10:57, John wrote:

> Don't be silly.  It's a domestic violence charity specifically aimed at
> Afro-Caribbean women. It started because an Afro-Caribbean woman called
> Valerie and her child were murdered by her abusive partner and there was
> a lack of support in particular for Afro-Caribbean women.

Ah! So that was the reason why Lady Hussey was interested in the origin
of the woman who started it.

> I suggest that if you are a black person driving through the streets of
> London in a nice new shiny BMW you are much more likely to be stopped by
> the police than if you were a white person.

And if you're young than if you were an older person.

John

Dec 5, 2022, 7:09:29 PM12/5/22
Kendall K. Down wrote:
> On 05/12/2022 11:02, John wrote:
>
>> Well, I'm a white heterosexual male and I certainly don't feel
>> oppressed.  Care to explain why you think white heterosexual males are
>> oppressed?
>
> When was the last time you heard of affirmative action on behalf of
> white heterosexual males?

Not exclusively maybe, but I'm sure there's lots that are predominantly
whm, the one that immediately sprung to mind was Men's Sheds
https://menssheds.org.uk/

> Even in the church there's "Women's Ministries" - no "Men's Ministries".

A google comes up with loads, so I guess you must be in the wrong church
- oh wait

https://adventist.uk/departments/family-ministries/mens-ministries/

Kendall K. Down

Dec 5, 2022, 9:09:35 PM12/5/22
On 06/12/2022 00:02, John wrote:

> Not exclusively maybe, but I'm sure there's lots that are predominantly
> whm, the one that immediately sprung to mind was Men's Sheds
> https://menssheds.org.uk/

To the best of my knowledge, they are not in any way limited to white or
heterosexual.

> A google comes up with loads, so I guess you must be in the wrong church
>  - oh wait
> https://adventist.uk/departments/family-ministries/mens-ministries/

Yeah, a recent development because so many men were offended at being
"left out". Doesn't get nearly the same "boosting" from the church
authorities as women's ministries do.

Stuart

Dec 6, 2022, 4:39:27 AM12/6/22
In article <tmkirh$3ukc7$1...@dont-email.me>,
John <mega...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I suggest that if you are a black person driving through the streets of
> London in a nice new shiny BMW you are much more likely to be stopped by
> the police than if you were a white person.

The local police, who I follow on FB, regularly put up details of recent
convictions they have secured. Many of these are for drug dealing and the
majority seem to be black. Nice shiny BMWs seem to be the favoured mode of
transport for such people. If we believe everything else we are told that
the majority of black people are under privileged so cannot afford such
ostentation, the obvious conclusion is:

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world
http://www.twam.co.uk/

John

Dec 6, 2022, 6:49:29 AM12/6/22
Kendall K. Down wrote:
> On 06/12/2022 00:02, John wrote:
>
>> Not exclusively maybe, but I'm sure there's lots that are
>> predominantly whm, the one that immediately sprung to mind was Men's
>> Sheds https://menssheds.org.uk/
>
> To the best of my knowledge, they are not in any way limited to white or
> heterosexual.

Like I said predominately white heterosexual men, who make up the
majority of our nation. Still feel opressed do we?

>> A google comes up with loads, so I guess you must be in the wrong
>> church   - oh wait
>> https://adventist.uk/departments/family-ministries/mens-ministries/
>
> Yeah, a recent development because so many men were offended at being
> "left out". Doesn't get nearly the same "boosting" from the church
> authorities as women's ministries do.

Poor you!

steve hague

Dec 6, 2022, 11:39:29 AM12/6/22
I suspect there are quite a few white heterosexual women left in this
country.

John

Dec 6, 2022, 3:19:28 PM12/6/22
Ooops, I should have said, who make up the majority of men in our
nation. Well spotted Steve.

Kendall K. Down

Dec 6, 2022, 4:49:32 PM12/6/22
On 06/12/2022 08:56, Stuart wrote:

> The local police, who I follow on FB, regularly put up details of recent
> convictions they have secured. Many of these are for drug dealing and the
> majority seem to be black. Nice shiny BMWs seem to be the favoured mode of
> transport for such people. If we believe everything else we are told that
> the majority of black people are under privileged so cannot afford such
> ostentation, the obvious conclusion is:

And then they wonder why black people driving BMWs are more likely to be
stopped than white people doing the same?