Winter stoppages 2022/23.

Martin Nicholas

May 19, 2022, 6:58:34 AMMay 19
Draft notices are out:

Public consultation schedule 2022:
9 May – draft notices published for public to comment on
3 June – deadline for submitting comments (first round)
4 July – revised notices published for public to comment on
29 July – deadline for submitting comments (second round)
15 August – final winter maintenance programme published.

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/notices/winter-stoppages

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout May).

A Usenet posting via: https://www.eternal-september.org/. If you find
their service useful, please make a donation.

Martin Nicholas

Sep 2, 2022, 5:27:11 AMSep 2
On Thu, 19 May 2022 11:58:30 +0100
Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:

> Draft notices are out:
>
> Public consultation schedule 2022:
> 9 May – draft notices published for public to comment on
> 3 June – deadline for submitting comments (first round)
> 4 July – revised notices published for public to comment on
> 29 July – deadline for submitting comments (second round)
> 15 August – final winter maintenance programme published.
>
> https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/notices/winter-stoppages

Final List:
https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/refresh/media/original/46584-winter-stoppages-2022-23.pdf

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
September).

If you ever get invited to a free lunch ... you are the lunch.

Martin Nicholas

Sep 29, 2022, 6:08:23 AM (yesterday) Sep 29

Night final edition:
https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/media/report/winter-notices.pdf

On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 10:27:09 +0100
Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 May 2022 11:58:30 +0100
> Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > Draft notices are out:
> >
> > Public consultation schedule 2022:
> > 9 May – draft notices published for public to comment on
> > 3 June – deadline for submitting comments (first round)
> > 4 July – revised notices published for public to comment on
> > 29 July – deadline for submitting comments (second round)
> > 15 August – final winter maintenance programme published.
> >
> > https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/notices/winter-stoppages
> >

> Final List:
> https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/refresh/media/original/46584-winter-stoppages-2022-23.pdf

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
September).

All facts mentioned here were correct at the time I made them up.