World’s First Hydrogen Powered [Narrow]Boat Completes Real-World Testing

Martin Nicholas

Jan 11, 2024, 11:03:47 AMJan 11

https://www.brambleenergy.com/resources/worlds-first-hydrogen-boat-powered-by-printed-circuit-board-fuel-cell-technology-completes-real-world-testing/

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
January).

Cyber-diversity is as important as bio-diversity.

Martin Nicholas

Jan 12, 2024, 3:55:30 AMJan 12
On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:03:44 +0000
Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:

> https://www.brambleenergy.com/resources/worlds-first-hydrogen-boat-powered-by-printed-circuit-board-fuel-cell-technology-completes-real-world-testing/

More on this:
https://splash247.com/printed-circuit-board-fuel-cell-tech-primed-for-large-vessels/

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
January).

The Usenet: 44 years of social media.

Igenlode Wordsmith

Feb 4, 2024, 4:30:57 PMFeb 4
Interesting -- somehow I'd always pictured a 'fuel cell' as being
smaller than that!

(I'm still not clear even from that first link how they are using
'printed circuit board technology' to create hydrogen fuel cells...)

--
Igenlode Wordsmith Lurker Extraordinaire

I want to ride my bicycle - I want to ride my bike...

Igenlode Wordsmith

Feb 4, 2024, 6:59:30 PMFeb 4