Commonwealth Games 2022: Can England men's relay team tackle Birmingham's canal locks?

Martin Nicholas

Jul 24, 2022, 11:14:15 AM7/24/22

"England men's relay team-mates Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake, Reece Prescod
and Adam Gemili - also part of the Great Britain squad that has just
won 4x100m bronze at the World Championships in Eugene -tackle the
locks on Birmingham's canal network, as they prepare for the
Commonwealth Games."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/commonwealth-games/62209370

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
July).

Internet search is a popularity contest, not an accuracy contest.
Therein lies the problem.

Julian Macassey

Jul 26, 2022, 3:57:24 PM7/26/22
On Sun, 24 Jul 2022 16:14:12 +0100, Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:

> "England men's relay team-mates Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake, Reece Prescod
> and Adam Gemili - also part of the Great Britain squad that has just
> won 4x100m bronze at the World Championships in Eugene

I think you mean the "Nike Advertising Championships".
The CEO of Nike is giving millions to the Fascist candidate for
Oregon governor. Fuck him and the overpriced tennis shoes that
made him a billionaire.

--
"When I was little, I didn't know I was going to grow up in the
Soviet Union. But here we are." April Daniels, April 2015